[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Master Chief Collection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Halo-The-Master-Chief-Collection.jpg (165 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Halo-The-Master-Chief-Collection.jpg
165 KB, 1500x1000
Now that the dust has settled, what is the consensus /v/?

How does it compare to the original multiplayer?

Can call of duty remastered compete?
>>
>>336051502
Literally the same thing as the old games with better video quality. Would be amazing if the community which it doesn't really have wasn't shit and you could actually find a game without waiting for 15 minutes. There is also no way of finding file share maps and game types without being in the lobby with a person so custom games are non existent. 343 fucking sucks and they ruined this opportunity to relive halo before it was shit.
>>
>>336051502
doesnt matter now its dead as fuck cus everyone is playing Halo 5
>>
File: Halo_MCC.webm (856 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Halo_MCC.webm
856 KB, 720x404
>>336051502
>Can call of duty remastered compete?

All Activision has to do is release a working port and it's already better than the MCC.
>>
>>336052118
so cod4 remastered will likely die by the next call of duty
>>
File: Halo_1_On_MCC.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Halo_1_On_MCC.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>336051502
>>
pc release when?
>>
>>336053756
Russia has Halo PC for some reason
>>
>>336054160
It's still in closed beta and no one really cares about it.
Only people who used to play halo 3 almost a decade ago are probably interested.
I think it's going to be something similar to p2w trash like WoT and warthunder with exclusive armor and powerups like bubble shield.
>>
>>336051502
Halo CE is the shitty PC port
Halo 2 is the shitty Vista port
Halo 3 is a shitty port in general
Halo 4, well it was never really that great to begin with
>>
>>336052118
lol this game looks like the only reason to get an xbox one and no one plays it
>>
Bought it yesterday since it was something like £14 on cdkeys, never really got into Halo so thought I'd give it a try
It's alright, game play is odd compared to what I'm normally used to but I guess Halo has a pretty dedicated fanbase. Not sure if it's any different from the originals other than the graphics.
Haven't tried multiplayer yet
>>
>>336054673
You're wrong except for the halo 4 comment.
>>
>>336055687
also kinda curious, which halo game is better? 1/2/3/4/5
I kinda know the story, but an ex said halo 3 was one of the best
>>
>>336051502
>Now that the dust has settled

Oh it's settled in real good for many. Game was broken for at least 6 months and I hear many say it's still not 100% right. About the only thing the damn game is good at is collecting dust.

I knew it wasn't going to live up to the hype since the minute they revealed it. They should have just did a Halo 2 anniversary only and called it a day.
>>
>>336056007
i'd say 1 has the best campaign
>>
>>336056286
I find it weird that Halo 2 was huge in the MLG days but Halo 2 anniversary wasn't popular competitively
>>
>>336053395
GET DOWN
>>
It was actually good after the fix.

But it's kind of dead now that 5 is out
>>
>>336051502
They put 4 games into one package, all of which are multiplayer, and then they fucked up the launch which cut the playerbase in half.

Not to mention that they also neglected to add the essential things for a striving community like file share and good custom games settings. The customization limitation also turned off a few people.

Would have actually been a gem of the Xbox One if it were made by competent developers.
>>
>>336056007
3 was the series peak in terms of multiplayer, campaign is fun but short
>>
>>336056845
Because 343 took a massive dump on what could have been one of the greatest video game collections that it also would be regarded as one of the greatest of all time games. Unfortunately they are too incompetent of a company so now many of even the biggest die hard fans look at MCC with disdain.

Had they just only worked on H2 and that was the only game people got rather than a shoddy 4 game package with tons of issues things would have worked out far better. H2 could have also had every map remastered.
>>
>>336055861
Oh I'm damn right, look at the fucking history Halo 3 plays like shit in comparison to Halo 3 on 360. The controls are completely fucked in Halo 3 MCC along with the projectile (I know Halo 3 used a projectile system, but in MCC it's far worse); I play the Halo trilogy all the fucking time so I should know how each mother fucking game plays. I was easily able to tell the difference between Halo CE maps and Halo PC maps in this game, the pistol also being shit doesn't help. Halo 2's hit registration was fucked up, this was not a problem in Halo 2. So you could live in your warp imaginary dreamland where MCC wasn't shit but the reality was that it was shit. Halo 2's campaign didn't even have enemies dual wield, What the fuck!
>>
>>336051502
Just wait until the games become backward compatible then they will all be worth it to play. Don't listen to the shills trying to tell you this broken pile of shit is worth a damn, because it's not.
>>
>>336056845
H2A is fine it just doesn't have a lot of maps. Sanctuary and wizard isn't enough. Still had tourneys and held people over until 5.
>>
>>336059109
Mate, take it back to IGN where your posts will be accepted.
This place is Nintendo and pc only thanks
>>
>>336060527
Yeah I'm starting realize that.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.