[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dad is a counter-strike fanatic. Half the flat cluttered with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
My dad is a counter-strike fanatic. Half the flat cluttered with tshirts with his nickname on the back, posters and DVD boxes left from games. Once a month he buys a new gaming mouse for about 200zl because he hurls the old one through the window when it gets "well-worn." In my 22 year old life I ran to MediaMarkt or Saturn to get a new Deathadder or Rival about 30 times. A week ago I only entered the shop, and the guy from staff already handed me a Zowie FK-2 and asked me if I'm some sponsor of multi-gaming company.

cont.
>>
Second half of the flat cluttered with gaming accessories, old mice, keyboards, apparel like some wrist wrappings and gaming zines. CD-Action, Click!, Retro Gamer etc. Every week my dad drives around the block scouring kiosks and press shops, spending insane amounts of money for this wastepaper. Before he used to play only with bots and it made him happy, he played 2 hours a day and got bored. I was stupid enough to teach him into the internets and he started to play online on multiplayer. At first he found himself some FFA server where he had his usual "buddies", they greeted him every time he went on the server HI ART, HELLO ART, WHAT'S UP ART. He played there for half a year and then went to the annual gathering of the server's players, where they were supposed to play, drink and choose admins. He came back on Sunday evening, mad as hell, battle-scarred with a black eye. He got in a fight with some JARO guy because they didn't choose my dad for admin even though he played there for such a long time and they said "YOU DON'T KNOW A M X", so he got mad and went full warrior mode with nothing but his fists xD He came back all fucked up and never went on that server again, unless under another nickname just to troll them. These were the times of CS 1.5 so with our Neostrada internet provider he could reset the router and change IP as much as he wanted (I needlessly told him about that too). Very often he spent whole days changing IP, going on the server and calling JARO and the rest of the admins fags.

cont.
>>
>>336043841
>zines
>>
He also made accounts on a couple Counter-Strike forums where he shitposted and cursed on the admins and the main admin JARO xD I had a great laugh because I, a casual gamer, watched all this from a safe distance... until. On some other server my dad met DuZy, DuZy was a guy my age and he invited my dad into his clan. Kurwa! My dad in a clan. Now he didn't spend 5 hours a day during the working week playing the shit out of Counter-Strike, now he spent 8-10 hours doing so. He used to come back from work and the first thing he did was to turn on the computer and play some FFA (he was warming up, he told me). After 3 hours of "warmup" his clan gathered and they were starting to play SPARRS and RANKED MATCHES. They played those "sparrs" about 3 hours a week since most of the clan had to go to sleep because they had school in the morning or something, but my dad gave up going to work because he had his own company and played with the remaining guys until 2am and worked with TACTICS where to FLASH where to SMOKE who goes in at which second etc. Kurwa, they could prepare one map for 2 weeks. Thus they played de_inferno, which they called "their map" xD fuck the fact that they spent 50 hours working on tactics that everyone from FFA already knew, but fuck it, it was their map! Regularly since 8 years my dad goes the fuck away on clan gatherings or LAN parties where he spends a shitton of money on gas, hotels, food and alcohol. He has yet to win anything. No, wait, once they won 500zl, after splitting 100 per player he was in the black with gas money.
>>
Is this pasta?

Also TL;DR
>>
When my dad doesn't eat at his computer which happens mainly on Sundays when my grandma - his mom eats dinner with us, he constantly talks about Counter-Strike, about tactics, about life of his clan buddies... KURWA. My mom and I don't even know what to do anymore. It was fun when I was 13, now I'm ashamed in front of my friends. My dad doesn't care. Every weekend Saturday/Sunday he's in my room from 6:30-7 am. He gets up, takes a shower or not, makes coffee and scrambled eggs and sits at the computer and starts playing. Every Saturday and Sunday I wake up to shots from kalashnikov and screams GO GO GO! FIRE IN THE HOLE! One weekend my girlfriend slept at my place, you know, we laid in bed naked after a hot night. My dad doesn't give a shit, he comes in at 6:40 as if nothing was going on and starts playing. I told my girlfriend that this thing takes place in my home but she didn't believe me. She laid naked until 11:30 (even though she wanted to go home at 10) since she couldn't get up, because my father sat at the computer. Only when he needed to pee and the map was changing she quickly got out of bed. Kurwa.
>>
I won't even mention that my dad talks to everyone in internet-counter-strike slang, which I don't even understand anymore. In high school my friends came over, we drank beer and talked - my dad sat with us in the room and played. Then he gets up, comes in, leans through the door and says: "DO YOU WANT LOLE ICE CREAM?" My face got all red, and my friends burst out laughing. He came back with some walnut ice cream. Non-stop he shouted "LOOK AT THAT HEADSHOT", "FUCKING SCRUB", "KURWA, DE DUST AGAIN". That's nothing. The worst is when he plays in the evenings/nights, and I'm not allowed to sleep, just like on the weekends in the morning. All the time I hear only WATER WATER WATER, BRIDGE BRIDGE, TUNNELS! B B B B B HELP! I'M GOING APPS! RUSH HIM etc. Situation from yesterday: 23:40, I'm going to work for 8am, he shoots from AWP, dies (someone knifed him) and screams WHAT A FUCKING KURWA NOOB, he turns to me, sees my mad as hell face, he pushes tab and says, look I'm first. And I'm like "that's nice, dad" and face back in pillow.
>>
This year for christmas he bought himself a gaming mouse for +500zl, with customizable weights and stuff, so it matches your hand perfectly. Of course he opened it at 20 before christmas because he couldn't wait to try it out. On christmas eve the mouse was already destroyed, he played drunk at 1am and I saw that he plays with one of the old ones. I ask him what happened, and he said that the mouse is shitty and doesn't work properly.

For my 18th birthday he took me to one of his clan gatherings, thanks dad nice gift. Not only did I have to watch my 40+ year old dad run around in an internet cafe without his shirt on among teenagers and pour them vodka, he also forced me to play and called me a NOB and that I DON'T KNOW SHIT. It was a nice 18th bday :(
>>
Once he shows me his stats something like 80/3, I told him nice score and then the round begins and he sees through walls, some lasers, crosshair not moving at all and generally my dad was a cheater. On the Counter-Strike forums they put him in "CHEATER BLACKLIST" threads, of course he denied, he made a million accounts where he trolled them and said that he's clean, can't see anything on replays etc. Fuck the fact that he saw people through walls and wasn't even hiding it. They banned all his steams he had bound to his ESL and forums accounts. At once he bought 10 new, a big chunk of which they banned too because he continued to cheat. Kurwa.
>>
Shitty pasta aside, if this ever happened to someone then they'd have to be mentally retarded to not move the computer out of their room if they were this annoyed.
>>
The worst thing is that my dad decided to give a visit to one of the AC (anti-cheaters) who accused him and put on the blacklist. As it turned out it was JARO from some years ago, my father came back with a fucked up face and battered coat + he got sued 2 weeks later for assault. There's a court trial in a month and he still trolls on the forums, writes to himself that he's clean and a good player and don't know what they want from him. Additionally, he seeks a new clan and put info that he played in PGS, MYM, NiP, SK etc.

My mom left us 3 years ago, she has a happy life with another man, with whom she had an affair because my dad was busy playing a game. To this day I'm unsure whether dad noticed that she's gone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.