[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best spaceship in this game? For combat, of course.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Starpoint-Gemini-2.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Starpoint-Gemini-2.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
What is the best spaceship in this game? For combat, of course.
>>
>>336040474

Freelancer I guess.

Personally I fucking loved Rebel Galaxy. Simple, addictive with badass soundtrack.
>>
>>336041627
No, I mean what spaceship in Starpoint Gemini 2 is objectively the best. I wanna become public enemy number #1
>>
>>336042059

>expecting /v/ to be able to answer this

HAH

Go to the Steam forums or any forum dedicated to the game. Or the wiki or anything. I don't know the answer, and you're not going to get it from /v/.
>>
>>336040474
I really want to get into this game
bought it on sale along with the dlcs
any tips to a complete beginner
>>
>>336042315
Turn autofire on and learn how to dodge. You're going to get creamed if you don't.
>>
>>336040474
I think I only played the beta or something
Was pretty easy and boring 2beh
>>
>>336042225
>>expecting /v/ to be able to answer this
Why not? It's kinda popular and recently released.
Now, Should I save up for a Carrier or a Dreadnought, or should I play the Titan campaign?
>>
>>336042468
how do you make money effectively in this game
had a few missions on the map I completed them now there isnt anymore spawning
>>
This http://starpoint-gemini-2.wikia.com/wiki/Helios or this http://starpoint-gemini-2.wikia.com/wiki/Tzar.
>>
>>336042627
Capture ships and sell them only real way to make good money.
>>
Spend some time on the steam forum lots of great people will lend ya a hand there. Plus they have some guides to walk you through the mechanics of the game
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.