[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello boys and girls I made this game and it is free ROGUEL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 2.jpg (555 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
555 KB, 1920x1080
Hello boys and girls

I made this game and it is free
ROGUELIKE FPS ARCADE

gamejolt.com/games/dawn-of-h-btakh/144546
https://megaeggz.itch.io/dawn-of-hbtakh

Let me know what you think...
>>
File: 62654367.jpg (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
62654367.jpg
36 KB, 250x250
>>336038470
>>
File: GAMEPLAYVIDWILLTAKEAWHILE.jpg (17 KB, 785x115) Image search: [Google]
GAMEPLAYVIDWILLTAKEAWHILE.jpg
17 KB, 785x115
It's sound
>>
>>336038470
Umm, biggest problem is that selecting a level unlocks my mouse from the screen so I have to either right click or left click to actually play and that wastes my ammo.

The dark levels are basically completely unplayable.

I have no clue what anything is supposed to do.

It seems to function though, which is honestly more than I expected.
>>
File: DOHGLAD screenshot.jpg (92 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DOHGLAD screenshot.jpg
92 KB, 1920x1080
Here's some screenshot that's not on either of the pages....
>>
>>336039964
I'll look into the mouse issue.
I have to think about the other stuff..
Thanks for playing
>>
>>336040404
Like just put in a tutorial, even if it's just a slideshow that explains how everything works/what the goal is/what you're supposed to do.

The first dark level is actually pretty cool but the flashes of light need to last longer and and illuminate more so you can actually see what things are. The second dark level is just unplayable for me though, I literally cannot see anything that is happening.
>>
>>336040685
The dark levels can be difficult...

As long as you have energy the flash light will work. When you run out of energy you won't be able to see anything.

Since you only start with 1 energy and because of the mouse glitch you (???) mentioned I can see why this is a problem.

The Horrordor is difficult. I removed the fruit coins (that increase your reload speed) and so you can only reload by getting batteries. This means you have to conserve energy like a survival horror.

Not explaining anything was foolish of me haha. Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>336041271
Ok yeah, seems like a manual would fix most of the major problems I had with the game. I'll probably keep tabs on it for an update.
>>
>>336041516
Okay. For now :

White Hot Laser Sneeze (Left mouse button) :
Click to fire a concentrated long range shot.
Hold down for blasts like a shotgun. Can be used to kill enemies or pick up items.

Quartz chaffeur (Right mouse button) :
Scans for keys for a few seconds. If you hover over one it will create a beacon for a short time

Volt bolt (left shift) :
Increases your movement speed and jump height for a short time.

Eyestorm (spacebar whilst in the air) :
Halts your momentum and creates a protective barrier

Cosmic braille (left control) :
This one's strange. It lasts for about 45 seconds (off the top of my head). It slows Lilac, it can automatically pick up things. it tells you what you're aiming at.

Focus (F) :
Slows down time for a short while
These two fully deplete your energy and decrease the maximum amount of energy you can hold.

Time Cell (E) :
Unlimited energy for a while. If you take damage whilst active it halves the amount of time you have, instead of damage.

USPM (Q) :
Teleports you back to the beginning of the level. Useful for if you fall of the side or want to finish a level quickly.
>>
If you run out of energy your flashlight will turn off.

There's a smaller crosshair in the middle of your crosshair that flashes up every second. This is called the global tick.

During the global tick:
Energy is free and using it will bring up a score streak (reset if you run out of energy)
If you reload at the global tick you will get a mini time cell
If you get hit during global tick and you only have one heart left it will consume your max energy instead.

When you use energy the crosshair flips between a + and a x
When it is a x your reload time is faster.

Whenever you use energy this builds up your static gauge (the orange bar). When it is full certain moves have super versions:
White Hot Laser Sneeze
Voltbolt
Eyestorm
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.