[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the ladies call me "oh, god!!", but you can call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: vtmb fat larry.jpg (14 KB, 480x384) Image search: [Google]
vtmb fat larry.jpg
14 KB, 480x384
>the ladies call me "oh, god!!", but you can call me Fat Larry with a F-A-T 'cause I know I got a weight problem I just don't give a fuck.
>>
File: F-A-T Larry.webm (3 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
F-A-T Larry.webm
3 MB, 768x432
>>336028771
>>
>>336028771
Bloodlines had amazing character design, that's for damn sure.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AcfyuoyOkg
>>
IT'S JUST, Y'KNOW, BU'NESS.
>>
File: 1461601990006.png (664 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1461601990006.png
664 KB, 900x600
>>336028983
http://debofnight.andcuriouser.com/
>>
Trying to record a Let's Play of this game. I've had to record the same video over 40 times now because I keep fucking up the commentary. I'm fucking done.

Never record Let's Plays, they ruin the games you love. All for entertaining some random person on the internet you'll never meet.
>>
>>336030554
Do a walkthrough instead, those are better than LPs anyway
>>
>>336029517
is that woolie
>>
>>336030652
Those are more likely to get content ID claims and copyright strikes because longplays and walkthroughs aren't fair use. Let's Plays are fair use so most I'll probably get is a content ID claim on one of the songs in the clubs in the game.
>>
It was 2004, their faces have no business being this well articulated.
>>
>>336030802
>neo-Youtube
Christ, it gets worse each year.
>>
>>336031151
Blame Viacom, they pretty much are the sole reason why that's the case.
>>
>>336031623
Hulkster vs Viacom when?
>>
Are there any news from Paradox regarding what they will do with the license? I know Obsidian is making Tyranny, is there a chance they will work on VtM after that?
>>
>>336033059
They (Obsidian) recently hired VtM's lead, and they started Tyranny before Paradox bought WoD, so there is a good chance things are heading that way.
>>
>>336032269
never ever because hulk is a corporate whore.
>>
>>336033195
Oh, didn't know about them hiring the lead. Interesting. God I hope we get some kind of VtM sequel. Is there any kind of ETA on Tyranny?
>>
>>336032269
Never because Viacom could buy out Hulk and sell him into slavery. You need to realize Hulk only beat Gawker because, contrary to popular belief, gawker is a very small company
>>
>>336030554
Record the commentary and gameplay separately, you mongoloid.
>>
>>336028771
>Baby giirrrrll, I got WHAT YOU NEED!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.