[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This might be the worst place to ask but I really don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
This might be the worst place to ask but I really don't know what else to do. Has anyone been able to fix problems with the ps3's hdmi port?
>>
I heard from reputable sources that you should stick your peen in it.
>>
>>336026293
What problem? I've never had one.
>>
If you don't even have a remote clue of what the issue is you might aswell give up now and use component cable instead.

We're not Google.
>>
Could you tell me the problem exactly, I'm a HDMI expert so naturally would be happy to help but what you're describing is let's face it.. pretty flaky on the details.
>>
I had to buy a new cable once. hth
>>
>>336026293
You need to resolder it.
>>
>>336026293
Try turning it off and on again.
>>
taking a picture of your fucking tv doesn't troubleshoot anything
>>
If you were using AV cables before that's normal, keep the power button pressed for a few seconds to reset the video settings.
>>
>>336026293
you gonna have to sacrifice your mom for it to work again
>>
>>336026817
It's a very common problem, that's why I didn't give any details. A lot of ps3s have had issues with the hdmi output where the tv does get a signal but no audio or video, the ps3 works perfectly with AV cables but not with HDMI even when you change the cable and/or the output.

I would like to just buy component cables but I can't find any place to buy them in my country
>>
>>336027428

It's probably the HDCP chip dying.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.