[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for something to play with friends How is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Paragon Banner.jpg (72 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Paragon Banner.jpg
72 KB, 1024x576
Looking for something to play with friends

How is it?
>>
File: flak u.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
flak u.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
too little, too late for epic games trying to get on the moba train.

I think they have a real winner with the new unreal tournament, it's an excellent game, completely free, runs on toasters too. Lots of mod potential and can be extremely beautiful if you have the hardware

This is what a fully textured map looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xL2rcXI698
>>
>>336018450
Don't really care if it remains a niche or becomes successful, not an esports drama fag, is the game itself fun?
>>
I got into the stress test. I've been following it since announcement. I don't want to buy into the beta until OCE servers become available, but from the little bit of the stress test that I've played it's pretty fun.

All the heroes being free is a good start, but I'm a little worried that the card system might make it a bit too P2W though. That being said, I actually like the way each person only has a limited selection of gear to choose from, I hope they can strike a balance between making the system fun and making the system fair for everyone.

This feels like the kind of game that I wanted from Smite. At the moment it feels pretty rough with a lot of placeholder stuff still in. In the end, I think it might be a fairly decent game and something that I'd sink a bit of time into.

But if a lack of polish seems a bit daunting, I'd probably wait for release. At least then it'll be free and you're not losing anything by trying it.
>>
It's too dumped down as a mechanic, i tried 3 heros and they play the same
>>
File: 1447991264133.png (43 KB, 264x195) Image search: [Google]
1447991264133.png
43 KB, 264x195
>>336018319
>Paraoon
>>
>>336018612
It's a lot of fun if you're into arena shooters. The game won't hold your hand though, the most powerful weapons sometimes need precision and foresight. Dumpstering shitters is inredibly fun, and I can find games a lot faster now for some reason

8 person FFA with the minigun is too good

>>336018641
>>336018319
It's not that paragon isn't fun, it's just that if I already have 4000 hours in dota, why should I try to get this game?

it's just not something I can pick up and say "wow this is its own game"
>>
>>336018319
it looks like its in slow motion. for that reason, I'm out
>>
>>336018450
>shit wuub wuub "music" on a medieval map

kek, no.
>>
>>336018976
>It's not that paragon isn't fun, it's just that if I already have 4000 hours in dota, why should I try to get this game?

So it's not a terrible game? Never played a moba and this has cross-platform PS4/PC, one of my friends is a ps4 exclusive user
>>
I really don't understand how people compare this shit to something like Dota, isn't a TPS first and an assfaggots second?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.