[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The game is available for download and play all of today,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: madden.png (599 KB, 748x599) Image search: [Google]
madden.png
599 KB, 748x599
>The game is available for download and play all of today, tomorrow and Monday (it deactivates at 3 a.m. ET on Tuesday). Madden NFL 16 has also been in the EA Access library of games since February, meaning subscribers to that service already have it for as long as they want.
>Those who don't have Madden NFL 16 in Access have the option of buying it for $19.80. For purposes of comparison, some big retailers are still selling used versions for $10 to $20 more than that.

Why aren't you playing Madden 16 RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>336015193
I rather play fifa
>>
File: 1444456461620.jpg (104 KB, 799x590) Image search: [Google]
1444456461620.jpg
104 KB, 799x590
>>336015193
>Handegg
>>
I don't know american football rules
>>
File: Ji.png (421 KB, 720x555) Image search: [Google]
Ji.png
421 KB, 720x555
> when your team drafts someone literally named Jihad

I can't wait to buy his jersey
>>
>>336015632

Is he the guy who tripped at the combine at his dick fell out of his pants and was broadcast on national tv?

it was a monster dick btw
>>
>>336015193
>hangegg
>>
football games peaked with espn nfl 2k5
>>
File: 5671_front[1].jpg (58 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
5671_front[1].jpg
58 KB, 640x624
>>336017212
>not playing by far the campiest nfl game
>not tackling WR so hard that the power of Thor injuries them
>not pancaking players with your helmet
>not stiffarming players so hard they fly 6 feet away
>not creating your own player that the announcer will call out by name
>>
>>336015632
No one is happy to be a Raider
>>
Because I'm too busy playing NHL 16 and dominating the EASHL with my bros.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.