[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 shadow ban
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: gudgame.webm (2 MB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
gudgame.webm
2 MB, 720x450
has anyone else been shadow baned and moved to the other server? Can't play with anyone except for the 4 other people and its shit. how long till you get moved back to the normal one again?
>>
>>336012079
Never hopefully.
>>
>>336012079
Try the white ring thingie. If that doesn't work,then you have done something bad.
>>
>>336012079
Never. Eat shit, cheaper. I'll keep playing on PS4, the lead platform where there are no hackers.
>>
I know you pc gamers are the most manchildren, but what the fuck do you do to get baned ?
>>
>>336012439
Use Cheat Engine for unlimited HP because they can't beat the bosses legitimately. Yes, I'm serious.
>>
>>336012518
I think the Webm in OP's is related to lag.

I just had a chink invade a host I was helping delete aldrich fags and I couldn't damage him, but he could wreck the host.
>>
>>336012321
Yeah I've tried that, I have online connection and all

this webm is probably the last game i had with working summons it was some random invasion I had that buged out and I couldn't hurt or be hurt had so ended up having to black cyrstal out (the damage ive taken is self inflicted from throwing shit)

and no, I wasn't cheating
>>
>>336012079
;^)
>>
You don't get moved back you hacking faggot.
>>
>>336012439
>>336012518
You kids are fucking retards. It has nothing to do with cheating. If y9u get caught cheating they just ban you from playing online.
>>
Jesus, the Souls community used to be one of the best on the internet. People would just be discussing builds, strategies, asking for help, co-oping (without people going "hahahah u had 2 summon? fag lmfao), and just having a good time.

Fast forward 3 years to the Dark Souls PC release and the community has gone to absolute shit.

>git gud being spammed in every thread dozens of times
>summoning is now for faggots
>if you use a shield or magic you're shit
>cheat engine use in full swing, with 40% of PC players abusing it

Thanks for ruining yet another great community, PC players. You sure showed them who's boss.
>>
>>336012685
No one cheating is banned anyway. Its all accidents and "vac is wrong" anyway.

Who would ever admit they cheat?
>>
File: omghax.webm (2 MB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
omghax.webm
2 MB, 720x450
I don't believe I've been baned for "cheating" as I havn't gotten that message in the login screen but i've obviously been moved into the other server with all the degenerates
>>
>>336012836

git gud
>>
File: 1333051468900.jpg (11 KB, 450x355) Image search: [Google]
1333051468900.jpg
11 KB, 450x355
>Unironically playing video games on a PC
>>
>>336012079
glad I pirated it
>>
>>336012836
PCgaming was a mistake
>>
>>336012836
It was always shit, it was never a "community" , go fuck yourself
>>
>>336012836
Git gud, you summoning fag
>>
>>336012439
Alt, f4
driver crashes
3rd party controller software
graphic mods
cheating
>>
File: scared_baby.jpg (5 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
scared_baby.jpg
5 KB, 243x207
>>336012079
just use a different Steam profile -- bans are attached to profiles and aren't VAC related

...and if you're playing cucksole, go cry to mommy
>>
File: american_man.jpg (15 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
american_man.jpg
15 KB, 245x200
>>336014042
>playing "next gen" consoles in silky smooth 15fps
>having to upgrade hardware every 24 months to continue the silky silky pew pew plum plum experience
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.