[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ps4 game suggestions for autistic girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1461453264009.jpg (67 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
1461453264009.jpg
67 KB, 960x642
My girlfriend isn't actually autistic but her favorite game list goes STALKER, starcraft, elderscrolls and dota... thats it. I have no idea what to buy her for ps4 and i bought one for her even though she insisted I didnt so now i feel like an ass.

Pic related its basically my hungover gf every sunday night
>>
I already know she thinks final fantasy is gay and isnt a fan of anything tom clancy or COD related.
>>
>>336004351
Should've saved you money for when she actually asks for something. Sure, the thought counts but if you wanted to get her something, you could've left the option open.
>>
Sounds like an awsome gf, good for you OP, mine likes pewdiepie so i can go fuck myself, get her bloodborne or something, ps4 doesnt have that many great games if you ask me.
>>
>>336004351
Or you could just give her money and let her have a mini shopping spree.
>>
>>336004351
Normalfag. Go back to Gaia.
>>
>>336004351
You fucked up. I can't think of any high-autism games that aren't primarily for the PC. Do you know anything about WHY she likes those games? Could help find games she likes beyond them.
>>
Why not travel with her to IRL Chernobyl instead? They actually offer tours there.
>>
>>336006331
No idea to be honest she's a pretty normal stereotypical white girl that does yoga every morning, drinks pumpkin spice etc.
She only plays video games when shes hung over, before i moved in with her i had no idea. Ill have to ask her. I do know she really likes survival horror movies especially with a russian/eastern europe feel.
>>336006616
I think i'm good on that mate
>>
>STALKER, starcraft, elderscrolls and dota... thats it

That's 1/4 good series. You poor sap.

>only plays while hungover

Get her liquor. She doesn't enjoy videogames that much if she only plays them when hung over.
>>
>>336004351
Your GF sounds like she has much better tastes then you. Return the paperweight and give her the money.
>>
>>336004351
>My girlfriend isn't actually autistic but her favorite game list goes STALKER, starcraft, elderscrolls and dota... thats it.
Is your girlfriend a man?
Pls say no so i can steal her from you.
>>
>>336006964
>shitty strategy
>shitty "rpg"
>shitty tactics game
>that's it

>sounds like she has better tastes

Well you might be right, maybe OP is indeed a subhuman who doesn't even play videogames.
>>
I asked her if she wanted the new elderscrolls and she said no because its "stupid without visual and gameplay mods", so I guess thats out.
>>
>>336004351
>bought her a pleb console while she didnt want it
>she only likes PC games
>call her an autist

Guess the tables have turned now haven't they?
>>
>>336007153
is she a online girlfriend?
>>
>>336007153
This sounds less and less like a real person and more of an imaginary person thought up by a sheltered aspie with what they believe to be superior taste.
>>
>>336007328
I play sports and gta games mostly, i'm probably a "normie".
So bloodborne is only suggestion so far
>>
>>336004351
>STALKER, starcraft, elderscrolls and dota
>My girlfired has good taste in games and I don#t know what to do, Will she like GOAT Simulator
>>
>>336007525
>those games
>good taste

Sounds like you have shit taste in games.
>>
>>336007510
seriously just sell the thing and get her some cheap gamer laptop
>>
>>336007624
All hail the might Rocket League player
>>
>>336007634
She has a nice laptop already, alienware bullshit with rainbow colors.
Just looking for game suggestions
>>
>>336007525
>elderscrolls and dota
>good taste
>>
>>336007678
If PC game suggestions, then I can rattle off a whole list if you want
>>
>>336007731
No ps4 suggestions
>>336007701
Elderscrolls was hard as fuck, you froze to death within minutes and dragons and finding food and shit. Fuck that game.
>>
>>336007850
but Anon, ps4 has no games
>>
File: img000015.png (399 KB, 937x885) Image search: [Google]
img000015.png
399 KB, 937x885
>>336007850
>Elderscrolls was hard as fuck
>>
>>336007667
>>336007525

Listen up faggot. You too OP, if you aren't showing off some imaginary girlfriend for replies and actually want suggestions.

STALKER is good. That's fine.

Starcraft sucks. Show her either Planetary Annihilation or Supreme Commander. If she actually likes Strategy and not gookclick micromanagement, she will love those.

Elderscrolls sucks. Go play some actual tabletop RPGs with her. Shits fun. Or, get Bloodborne for the PS4. Tell her it's hard as fuck or something I dunno.

Dota sucks. Kill yourselves.
>>
So your girlfriend dose like typical pc centric games and genres. She probably knowing what kind of games she likes that you should not buy her a PS4.

You buy a PS4, while having no idea what she can do with it and call her autistic.

>i feel like an ass.
At least you got a look at your inner self. You ASS!
>>
>>336007678
hey do you only talk to your girlfriend on steam?
>>
>>336007972
I dont like micromanage games where you starve without food or have to cut wood while packs of 30 wolves chase you or you freeze and a dragon shows up and one hits you. Thats autistic.
Im not asking if her tastes are good i couldnt care less, just suggestions
>>
>>336008049
>Elderscrolls sucks
Lumping them all together
>Starcraft sucks
Your micro sucks
>Dota sucks
I don't have any friends to play with and get matched with faggots
>>
>>336004351
how do I get an autistic gf
>>
>>336004351
>DEUS EX
>>
>>336009014
Snatch the GF of the OP after she leaves this ass.

He calls her autistic and ignores her taste in games. If she is not a super forgiving angel. She will leave this moron in a couple of wreaks.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.