[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From Software will make a new IP next. Miyazaki has hinted on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: gunbuster.jpg (474 KB, 1436x1080) Image search: [Google]
gunbuster.jpg
474 KB, 1436x1080
From Software will make a new IP next. Miyazaki has hinted on it being a mecha IP.

Let's talk about a potential mecha IP by From Software.
>>
I'll be a clone of their old mech games. Too easy for From "literally the same games" Software.
>>
>>336001683

>no link
>>
>>336001748
How is Bloodborne the same game as DaS? People love to spout this shit because FS doesn't take five years to make a new game.
>>
There's already a Gunbuster game on ps2, one that did everything one wants from it

>covers everything in the OVA
>presents itself as a "what if Gunbuster was a 26 episode anime instead of a 6 episode OVA" and is expanded to reflect that
>has OPs, EDs, eyecatches, and "next episode" previews at the end of stages
>plenty of "what if" scenarios

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjW44K9N3lE
>>
>>336002084
The Gunbuster intro is so catchy.
>>
File: Infobox_Anatolia's_Mercenary.jpg (499 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Infobox_Anatolia's_Mercenary.jpg
499 KB, 1280x720
>>336001683
If it's really going to be a "new IP" it'll be interesting to see what they do seeing as they've made shitloads of mecha games already.
>>
>>336001683
>Miyazaki has hinted on it being a mecha IP.

No he didn't
>>
there have been no hints that it will be a mecha game
>>
File: my dick.gif (973 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
my dick.gif
973 KB, 400x300
>keep the Souls style and setting
>add escaflowne mechas
>>
>>336001683
It's going to be an action sci-fi game with rpg elements, not exactly open world but two very large maps. Mechs won't be the main focus but you're able to pilot them.

That's all I can give for now..
>>
>>336002606
Are you the Project Beast leaker?
>>
I came into this thread just to say that I really like Gunbuster.
>>
>>336001683
>Chromehounds successor with Dark Souls invasion mechanics for mercenaries and boss mecha in a perpetual war like Planetside 2
>>
Mech Souls please:
-BB style dashing and huge agile bosses to match it
-player wrecks where can scan their black box and see how that pilot was defeated
-pilot auto-ejects on "death" and has to have his mech rebuilt at the last station (this could cost resources as you get more weapons on your mech)

YOU EJECTED
>>
File: inazuma kick.webm (3 MB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
inazuma kick.webm
3 MB, 640x481
>>336002724
Hell yeah, motherfucker.
>>
>>336002718

Hey, it's me, the real Miyazaki. Our next game at From Software will be in the visual novel genre. Please look forward to it.
>>
>>336002606
>mechs included but not the focus

Why the flipping fuck do people make this mistake? In what world is it OK to include giant robots then make them a side thing? If you include giant robots the player damn well better get to play with them in the first hour.
>>
File: yande.re 55121.jpg (565 KB, 2245x1600) Image search: [Google]
yande.re 55121.jpg
565 KB, 2245x1600
>>336002724
Who doesn't?
>>
>tfw no gurren lagann mecha game where you can gattai and grow stronger and bigger after each fight
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.