[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of the game besides the ending? Which ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 763x1078) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 763x1078
What did you think of the game besides the ending?
Which ending did you choose?
why was synth the obviously best choice?
>>
>>335999442
Lots of fun, will replay again in the near future.
Control all the way.
Only retarded hippies choose Synthesis.
>>
They made the game much shallower than previous titles in order to get better streamlined gameplay

There was absolutely no point trying to get more money and there are no divergent routes in the game, you can only go up

Overall better gameplay but shittier RPG
>>
>>335999442
I didn't get unlock the green ending so I chose to destroy all synthetic life.

>ABLOO ABLOO THE GETH ARE DESTROYED

Nobody gives a shit! No one person is responsible enough to control power like the reapers. Not even me.
>>
>>335999442
>synth
>best ending

>build deus ex machina
>greet spirit of deus ex machina
>make the choice to make everyone deus ex machina

It was also the cheapest ending cutscene with green effects pasted over the other endings. I also hate how it's supposed to be "everyone good, everyone happy, nothing wrong ever came from this THE END". And all you had to do to get it is buying the DLC.
>>
>>335999442
I chose the blue ending. I could have gone green but I like the color blue more.
>>
>>335999442
One of the most fun third person shooters.

I chose destruction, because I'm a vengeful bastard.
>>
>>336000782
>Nobody gives a shit! No one person is responsible enough to control power like the reapers. Not even me.

Control, rebuild, suicide. Best headcanon for control ending.
>>
none of the endings matter. it was a decent shooter but that was about it. story was fucking awful and ghost kid still makes me laugh.
>>
How many milliseconds would it take for you to choose destroy if this was the last thing you saw before meeting the kid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzEPBPt7zEs
>>
>>336000852
You're a man after Casey Hudson's heart, anon.
>>
File: color blind.png (63 KB, 531x500) Image search: [Google]
color blind.png
63 KB, 531x500
>>
>>335999442
Destroy. That was what the mission was since Mass Effect 1. Any other option, the reapers win.
>>
>>336000782
And who's gonna pick all the dead Reapers that drop on Earth? Mmm?
Destroy is a messy and careless way to win. But that's what being Renegade is all about.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 290x174
>>336001776
Wrong. If you kill the Reapers, they win.
>>
>>335999442
>What did you think of the game besides the ending?
I thought it was quite excellent. Definitely the best combat in the series, and the ME3 Normandy is the best and allows for the most places, but I don't think they took as much advantage of it for character interaction like they did with ME2 despite there being less crew areas.
>Which ending did you choose?
Synth.
>why was synth the obviously best choice?
I thought so, because it seemed really stupid just to kill off the Geth right after saving them to help with the Reaper fight with destruction.

And I didn't trust the 'Control' option, I figured you would get overwhelmed by the Reapers and they'd control you instead of the other way around, so I went with synth.
>>
>>336002686
>I figured you would get overwhelmed by the Reapers and they'd control you instead of the other way around
This is nothing but headcanon.
>>
>>336001776
>Any other option, the reapers win.

The reapers lose if they don't wipe out all organic life, which if you do synth or control, they don't do. They even start helping out, so yeah, they lose since they don't attain their goals.
>>
>>336002743

It was what I was thinking first time I played it man, I didn't know what the fuck would actually happen when you picked a path.
>>
File: ME3_N7_Valiant_Sniper_Rifle.png (70 KB, 512x256) Image search: [Google]
ME3_N7_Valiant_Sniper_Rifle.png
70 KB, 512x256
The multiplayer was surprisingly fun. Pic related became my raifu.

If you chose green, you agreed with Saren. If you chose blue, you agreed with TIM. Not picking anything is retarded.

Red has been the objective since the very first game. If you don't go red, you're betraying Anderson, Hackett, and everyone else. It has nothing to do with being paragon or renegade.

The geth being destroyed is a necessary loss, and it's not guaranteed to be irreversible. Admiral Xen, when speaking to Legion in regards to the geth in ME2, states that "whatever has been created can be recreated". I doubt it's beyond her and the rest of the quarian's skill to bring them back.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.