[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sony vs Nintendo - clickbait edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Sony vs Nintendo 2016.png (43 KB, 524x228) Image search: [Google]
Sony vs Nintendo 2016.png
43 KB, 524x228
Why do video game sites and fanboys think this is a good thing?

Nintendo is a legend we should not be happy at their failings.
Instead we should be hoping they will learn from them and change, realize the Wii was a one-off fad they will never replicate, and focus on making good games again (hopefully on other people's hardware for once)
>>
OP, your pic is basically every single publication since Nintendo got popular. Every generation it's "Is this the end for Nintendo?" "Wii hardware sales will determine if Nintendo keeps making consoles" "Gamecube a colossal failure" "Nintendo DS will fail compared to PSP"

The gaming journalist niggers have literally always been on Nintendo's back. Even fucking when Microsoft had e3 2013, the articles are few and far between of doom and gloom for them, we had articles with things like "It's not over for Microsoft" "xbox one - it's not as bad as you think"

Ignore gaming media predictions and pretty much everything they say. They're worse than shitposters.
>>
>>335999315
We SHOULD be happy. They fucked up and now they deserve everything they get
>>
it's scary you you want to say this is falseflagging but are worried this may be real nintenyearold delusion
>>
What happenwd to holding Nintendo to a higher standard?

It turned from "Nintendo can do no wrong" to "It's okay when Nintendo does it". They are scummy as Namco, but their games are way cheaper
>>
File: 1443858380121.png (242 KB, 497x330) Image search: [Google]
1443858380121.png
242 KB, 497x330
>>335999315
>hopefully on other people's hardware for once
>>
>>335999315

How does reporting on it make them think it's good? Should they not report it so Nintendo can save face?
>>
>>335999315
I like Nintendo games. I just want Nintendo to go the way of Sega so they start releasing their new games on PC
>>
As someone who owns a 3DS, PS4, PC and Xbox 360 I'm really happy that this is happening to them. They don't listen to their customers and they're shifting their focus on things I disagree with. Censorship, regionlocking, amiibos, barely any discounts on their games and an extremely weak Wii U lineup this generation aren't exactly pro consumer. I wish sony would get fucked aswell but it seems that especially casuals and normalfags gobble their shit up although they're being buttfucked right now by PS+.
>>
>>335999315
>Nintendo is a legend
Not since they released Wii. That's when Nintendo died and became a meme company.
>>
>>335999757
The image of Kaz laughing his ass off conveys an intention
>>
>>335999315
And Sony doesn't deserve the same? Because when it was Sony that was failing all I saw was "good riddance, and I hope they burn in hell."
>>
>>335999315
I kind of hope the NX will fail as well. Because that just rises the chance of future Nintendo games on steam.
>>
>>335999973
They forget so quickly.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.