[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At least nintendo isn't pretending that they don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: childrens toys.png (3 MB, 1256x2020) Image search: [Google]
childrens toys.png
3 MB, 1256x2020
At least nintendo isn't pretending that they don't know who their core audience is anymore.
>>
You cant bitch about nintendo being for kids and at the same time call them out on pandering
>>
I want to FUCK that armpit.
Does armpit have a sexier name? Sound awful.
>>
The UK version is hilarious bland in comparison.
>>
post armpits
>>
the Splatoon devs are so in touch with what their fans want. In fact, a little bit TOO much so it seems
>>
>>335998102
you can still call them out at aiming sexual products towards children
>>
That Marie do look delicious.
>>
>>335998242
Just add 'pussy' to it like the Japanese do.
>>
>>335998689
Too weird, the thought of someone saying that in real life almosts makes my dick invert. Underarm kinda works.
>>
>>335998242
Why are armpits being sexualized recently? I don't get it but at the same time I start feeling it.
>>
>>335997857
>>335998732
>>335998689
>>335998607
>>335998242

I want to rub my dick all over Marie's armpitpussy.
>>
>>335998283
The UK trailer actually highlighted what was new unlike the US one.
New songs.
Special dances.
>>
>>335998242
>>335998689
>>
>>335998771
>recently
Define recently. And why not? You can put your dick on it, it gets moist, what's to hate? I can't understand hairy underarms though.
>>
>>335998242
Personally I find the word 'armpit' extremely sexy
>>
>>335998771
>recently
Nigga, people've sexualised armpits for years now. This place also made me into armpit with Reimu.
>>
>>335997857
Are you an Arab? How should girls look like to you? Stone slabs?

But then you also complain when Nintendo censors shit. Make up your fucking mind.
>>
>>335998771
THE WHOLE FEMALE BODY IS LEWD

>inb4 backkneesvaginas
>>
I want to lick all over Marie's delicious details
>>
>>335999367
Where exactly is OP complaining?
>>
>>335998242
Axilla
>>
What do they do?
>>
>>335999658
you can listen to their songs at any time and you can enter the festival mode where they have new dances.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.