[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ride the wave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 800x532
On your VACation to oblivion.

RIP 1k Steam users.
Did any /v/ anons get VAC'd? If so how much was your inv worth?
>>
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>335998101
The VAC ban wave.

Do you steam bruh?
>>
>>335998219
I've heard nothing about it
Probably because I don't play with a bunch of cheating niggers
>>
File: 1434508130425.png (17 KB, 385x329) Image search: [Google]
1434508130425.png
17 KB, 385x329
>>335998219
Not him, but this is the first I've heard of it. What happened? Does it concern CS:GO?
>>
>>335997262
You got banned?
>>
>>335998279
Yeah. Valve updated VAC today and a ton of TF2 and CS:GO cheaters got rekt.
>>335998269
Let me guess, you play LoL?
>>335998295
Nah, but a friend of mine got banned hard, lost aussies and expensive stranges. Also hundreds of threads in TF2 discussions of people complaining.
>>
>>335998420
Nah I don't play autistic shooters or mobas
>>
>>335998420
Good for him.
>>
>>335998481
>shooters
>autistic
M8 what board are you on? muh fps and muh rpgs
At least shittalk the genre that deserves it... MOBA's.
Then... WOW maybe?
>>
>>335998596
No
>>
File: happybob.jpg (388 KB, 1321x972) Image search: [Google]
happybob.jpg
388 KB, 1321x972
>lmaobox premium undetectable for over two years
>people get complacent and start using it on their main accounts thinking they'll never get caught
>all those inventories worth hundreds to thousands of dollars rendered useless

almost was worth the weight
>>
>>335999432
You actually lose access to to your items if you get banned? Like you can't even sell them or anything?
>>
>>335997262
I have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>335999583
you still own them but you lose all trading privileges

no selling them on the steam market either
>>
>>335997262
I was banned from csgo and I don't even cheat so I'm really confused.
I cheated hard in tf2 and quit like a month ago, which was perfect timing, but no ban there, just csgo.
???
>>
>>335999741
Read thread.
>>336000168
They're also banning people with phone numbers and credit cards associated with their other accounts. I don't get how you got CS b& when you only cheated TF2. Maybe did you accidentally leave LMAObox loaded and injected when you switched to CS:GO one time? It could have just caught up from then, because VAC works in waves for some reason.
>>
I don't know what happened but it sounds like a bunch of cheaters got fucked, good.
>>
>>336000168
Valve delays bans on cheaters for several weeks so they can catch more people using the same cheats. If they banned immediately then people would know why they were banned and spread the word.

So you were probably banned for when you were cheating a month ago.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.