[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we fucking lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: feel fuy eyes closed.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel fuy eyes closed.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>the core audience are now the normies with their Candy Crush, Madden and Dark Souls
>>
It's almost like whining on the internet didn't get you anywhere.
>>
well that's what you get for stealing.
>>
>>335992365
/thread
>>
the previous audience (fps) wasnt good either
nor the one before it (rts, 'real gamurs')
nor the one before that (nintendo)
>>
REEEEE oh wait, nobody listens to me because I'm obnoxious.
>>
>>335992203
>and Dark Souls
you messed up
you meant Call of Duty
>>
I've noticed that casuals buy, but do not actually play/finish souls games. they buy it for the gamer/nerd cred. I've seen way too many people recently ask if they should buy DaSIII when they dropped DaSI even before the first bell
>>
>>335994119
Oh good, here come the fanboys to defend their favorite games.
>>
We didn't lose, we relocated. Hardcore games are better and more numerous than ever, just not in the mainstream.

The losers will always be the casuals.

>>335993980
He means Dark Souls I think. 5 rehashes and I don't give a fuck how many memes it generates, it's shit.
>>
>>335992365
/thread
>>
>>335994119
I love the series, but I couldn't give a shit if casuals bought/played/resold/boasted about Souls games. This is just what I've noticed
>>
>>335994164
>We didn't lose, we relocated.
This. Gamers don't die, we respawn
>>
>>335994424
And only casuals stop playing the game.
>>
/v/ is now full of people who love that shit and hate anything that isn't IGN-approved. What happened?
>>
>>335994915
Tribes. There's only one reason this needs to be repeated.
>>
They've been since the PS3/Xbox 360/Wii era and companies still make niche games. What I find funny is how people still bash the platforms where niche games are mostly released while also bashing the platforms where casual games are released. It's almost as if /v/ doesn't want to play vidya.
>>
>>335995336
Always remember /v/ isn't one person. I like to imagine 90% of us are busy playing games at any given time of the day.
>>
>>335992203
Thanks Sony!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.