[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /v/'s favorite WarCraft zone? It's hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Grizzly Hills.jpg (210 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Grizzly Hills.jpg
210 KB, 1366x768
What's /v/'s favorite WarCraft zone?

It's hard to put in words the kind of emotions just hearing the music from this place invokes in me.
>>
>>335990016
Stormy Peaks in WOTLK.

When ya first walk into that zone, and you're almost 80, and that music starts playing:

https://youtu.be/38TA-X0dXr4?t=108

It kind of really gives a feeling of "How far you've come". Right at the front of Ulduar.
>>
File: 1458449577668.png (81 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1458449577668.png
81 KB, 500x400
>>335990016
You just posted it bruh.

That was my favorite leveling zone in the entire game.
>>
File: zang.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
zang.jpg
307 KB, 1920x1200
>>335990016
Zangarmarsh. everything in this zone is perfect
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHbO9vq6l4Q
>>
>wrath babbies

Seeing Moonglade for the first time back in '05 was pretty fucking neato.
>>
What's /v/'s favorite dungeons? Mine is definitely DIRE MAUL. I think I liked the wing with the highborn the most, followed by the ogre wing.

>>335990016
Top 3:
>Ashenvale
Forests are top tier. The entrance to Blackfathom depths is great. Ashenvale felt so magical and wonderful.
>Duskwood
So many good memories. Also a forest. Avoiding stitches, avoiding Mor'ladim. Eventually getting revenge on stitches and mor'ladim... Great stuff.
>Ferelas
Dire Maul is my favorite dungeon, and I like forests. I really liked those islands too.

>>335990475
WOTLK had top tier music.
>>
File: Lorewalker Cho.jpg (33 KB, 400x471) Image search: [Google]
Lorewalker Cho.jpg
33 KB, 400x471
>>335991337

>WotLK had top tier music

To be fair WoW has never really disappointed in the audio department.

>Playing MoP at launch
>Decided to roll a Draenei Monk because I know their start zone would be empty
>Get Zen Pilgrimage for the first time
>Go to the Peak of Serenity
>Walk out of the building you port into
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rhaEd-KBtk
>First thing I hear besides this amazing music is the Sha of Anger cackle maniacally

I'll never forget that first impression MoP left on me.
>>
Elemental Plateau and just northern Storm Peaks.
>>
>>335992307

whats wrong with southern Storm Peaks
>>
>>335992559
There's no Ulduar.

And no summoning stone where people gathered to get ready for raiding. Lovely place for world pvp.
>>
I agree with everything posted this far. I will suggest Spires of Arak for the music and Arakkoa story , but expect to be hated for it.
>>
>>335990016
Netherstorm is my favorite zone, the floating rocks and the bio domes are what do it for me.
Favorite Raid
Ulduar
Favorite Dungeon
Magisters Terrace
>>
>>335994203

Netherstorm's music and thundering ambience really made it feel like a world falling apart
>>
>>335993784
Good taste, my friend
>>
Hinterlands
>>
I honestly feel bad for the people who draw the art and compose the music for WoW, the quality of in the art / music department has always been eons ahead of the quality of the game itself.
>>
>>335990016
The music in Grizzly hills, Howling Fjord and Dalaran make me have goosebumps, so good.
>>
I always loved Duskwood. Especially since it's when Paladins really shine. Then never again till they get obscene gear.
But fuck that god damn ED portal in the middle making you have to walk around it.
>>
File: 5473473757.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
5473473757.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>335990016
>my desktop after I uninstall
>>
>>335990016
Silithus, pre AQ40 patch
Felt comfy being in the uninhabited corner of the world.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.