[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy NSLU refurbished from Nintendo >comes in generic blue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: $_57.jpg (111 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
111 KB, 750x1000
>buy NSLU refurbished from Nintendo
>comes in generic blue case instead of the beautiful green case
>has a sticker stuck to the paper inlay that's impossible to remove without damaging it
Why is this allowed
>>
Because you Nintendo fans buy anything.
>>
>>335989896
Cleaned. Tested. Inspected. And fucking Ruined.
>>
>>335989896

because you will buy it anyways.
>>
>>335989896
Why do you care, as long as it can hold a disc what does it matter what the case looks like?
>>
>>335990617
Because they took away the only reason to buy the game physical.
>>
>>335989896
You should be thankful. your boxart is more rare than the rest of the masses.
>>
Why did Luigi need his own game? Did it hurt the fictional characters feelings being a sidekick?
>>
>>335990686
>Because they took away the only reason to buy the game physical.
There is no reason to buy the physical copy. You're just a faggot.
>>
>>335991028
No, you're a faggot for not wanting that green case
>>
File: 1410820822589.gif (847 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1410820822589.gif
847 KB, 240x320
>>335989896
Just use a hairdryer to warm up the sticker then peel it off, it'll make the sticky nonsense come off without damaging the case. I can't help you about the blue box though.
>>
File: something is afuck.jpg (24 KB, 239x237) Image search: [Google]
something is afuck.jpg
24 KB, 239x237
>got the physical copy, green case and all, from my sister when I picked up my Wii U on my birthday
>still haven't played it because I never played NSMBU so I have zero frame of reference

I might never actually play it.
>>
>>335991351
the case has made you crazy anon
>>
>buy refurbished

It's your fault entirely and no one elses at all whatsoever.
>>
>>335991351
If you wanted it so bad you should have bought a brand new copy
>>
>>335990853

Luigi would never complain about being the beta he is getting the short end of the stick always.

Since he is a beta, he would keep his mouth shut.

So no, it's not because of him.
>>
>>335992813
>zero frame of reference
nigga it's fucking mario
it is as mario as it gets. Have you ever played mario from before the N64? Then you know exactly what to expect.
>>
>>335989985
So are sony fans and no one bats an eye
>>
>>335989896
Haha. Holy shit, fuck Nintendo.
>>
>>335993384
I'm talking about how the game is remixes of the levels from NSMBU and uses its world map.
I can't see the differences if I haven't seen the original.
>>
>>335989896
Protip: use a hairdryer to heat the glue of the sticker and slowly peel it off after a few seconds
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.