[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Monster Hunter series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: monster-hunter.jpg (298 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
monster-hunter.jpg
298 KB, 1600x1200
Redpill me on Monster Hunter series
>>
you hunt monsters
>>
Its the DARK SOULS of handheld games
>>
>Hurrhurr redpill me bros xD

Jesus fucking christ, why don't people just do research on their own and figure shit out for themselves? You are the best judge and critic for yourself, man.
>>
You hunt monsters, except in every game since Tri/3. Hunting monsters was too fun so they made the game about mining
>>
It's a singleplayer game that has MMO-tier droprates.

That being said, it's a good, fun game that is a nice timesink. I've spent 100+ hours on MFHU and didn't only made it halfway through the game, I think. I've also spent around 60-ish hours on MH3P and am still at the beginning of the game.

Good series, but you have to grind for EVERYTHING, which becomes quickly tedious since you just want to get to the meat of the game (hunting big ass dragon dildo monsters)
>>
You hunt monsters to create armor to hunt them faster.
>>
>>335988489
Its an amazing game if you're unphased by farming and grinding.
>>
>>335988580
Nice meme faggot
>>
Your first monster hunter will be an amazing experience if you like these kinds of games. But it really only goes downhill after that. The series is stale as shit, and the devs don't try to hide that their game is a mindless timesink.
>>
>>335989073
>singleplayer game
>>
It's ugly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.