[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/? Do you know what day it is today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: s3.png (96 KB, 235x353) Image search: [Google]
s3.png
96 KB, 235x353
/v/?
Do you know what day it is today?
>>
Saturday
Northern hemisphere fags need not apply
>>
>>335988371

I'm kind of busy, Rose. Can it wait?
>>
>>335988371
the day we argued in front of a bunch of tourists?
>>
>>335988371
The day where you continuously repost the same thing?
>>
>>335988371
I remembered to feed the birds before I went on my secret mission bitch. Let me go.
>>
I'm still confused, Campbell is an AI through the whole game, but Rose is only one on Arsenal Gear right? And she was being held by the Patriots during the mission?

How did she get away from them and meet Raiden in the city
>>
>>335989982
>How did she get away from them and meet Raiden in the city

"They" are not a "them"
>>
File: 665.jpg (33 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
665.jpg
33 KB, 680x680
>>335988371
>>
>>335988492
It's Saturday here in the US you fucking retard.
>>
Laundry day?
>>
File: hideous kojima.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
hideous kojima.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>335989982
DONTU ASKU QUESTIONS!
>>
drinking day!
lol jks everyday is drinking day
>>
>>335990727

It's actually Friday though.
>>
i cry every tim
https://youtube.com/watch?v=lieJIxJZs1M
>>
>>335989982
>How did she get away from them and meet Raiden in the city
How did Snake get to where Raiden was after jumping after RAY? Why don't the people around them notice these strange characters wearing weird sneaking suits? The whole scene is made to be a surreal dream-like moment that you're seeing through Raiden's fucked-up view of the world at the moment after all he just witnessed over 2 days.
>>
>>335988371
Yes, it's my birthday.
>>
File: Rebecca Black.jpg (81 KB, 560x452) Image search: [Google]
Rebecca Black.jpg
81 KB, 560x452
>>335988371
Pic
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.