[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS4 game to buy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: australia-v-europe.jpg (68 KB, 340x379) Image search: [Google]
australia-v-europe.jpg
68 KB, 340x379
Pretty bored with life and have some time to kill. Thinking about buying a new PS4 game.

Witcher 3 was amazing and one of the best games i've ever played. Are there any similar games? Or games you'd recommend ?

Fallout 4? Dark Souls 3?

If you could recommend me one game, which would it be? I usually just play Battlefield but I was really happy playing the Witcher 3.

Thanks, pic unrelated
>>
>>335986995
Considering you enjoy witcher 3 and battlefield, I think you'd very much like fallout4.
>>
>>335987163

Thank you, I've never played the previous games, does it matter?

I'll look at a few reviews now on YouTube.
>>
>>335987224
No it doesn't matter at all that you havnt played the others. Similar plots, different stories and times
>>
>>335986995
Bully by R*
>>
>>335986995
Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne can quench your thirst for action RPG's
I'd also straight up recommend Street Fighter 5 if you're into fighting games--MAN that game is well-made
>>
>>335987451

Is that the game from PS2? I think I played it once upon a time.
>>
>>335987601

I liked the story aspect of Witcher 3, definitely got an emotive response from me, felt sorry for some characters, wanted to kill others, etc. What a game. Can I find this stuff in like fallout or dark souls?
>>
>>335986995
Stop reminding me that Europe is fucking tiny.
>>
File: fs201103_fig1.png (201 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
fs201103_fig1.png
201 KB, 500x383
>>335988517
>tiny
Except there's actually good stuff inside your area; most of Australia is useless desert - fucking terraforming and dirt cheap PV panels can't come fast enough, might be able to turn the rest of this shithole into something good
>>
>>335989894
That picture actually makes me feel kinda sad. I like to think there's heaps of areas in this country that I could potentially explore. But there really isn't. I've seen pretty much everything worth looking at and now all I can do is choose which part is the least boring and live there.
>>
/balt here, hello
>>
>>335989894
>Except there's actually good stuff inside your area; most of Australia is useless desert.

I didn't go over that part because it was obvious. Practically more than 85% of Australia is Mad Max tier inhospitable land.
>>
>>335988517

Europe is way oversized in maps because them feel less small. One of the many delusions they hold, just like the idea that Europe can even logically call itself it's own continent.
>>
>>335990192
Bumming around outback and rural areas sounds good, except for the extreme heat and drought conditions, and the fact that quite a lot of stuff is venomous.
I realize Australia's "quality of life" index is really good, but fuck me, I just think that's because no one realizes how fucking behind proper modern places we are in terms of everything tangible (tech, infrastructure, etc).
Where are you at btw?
>>335990395
Just felt it needed to be said for those who don't live here
>>
>>335989894
It'll be nice if we could cut a river across the middle of Australia, it would dramatically increase the habitable lands, and fuck the noongas who opposes this idea.
>>
>>335990573

Africa is waaay undersized in most modern maps. You could fit three United States in there.
>>
File: 1446502984461.jpg (297 KB, 1460x1460) Image search: [Google]
1446502984461.jpg
297 KB, 1460x1460
>>335986995
>be europaki
>trip in Portugal
>land in Germany
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.