[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Harris1.jpg (223 KB, 1200x1711) Image search: [Google]
Harris1.jpg
223 KB, 1200x1711
>playing Star Fox zero
>enjoying it somewhat
>friend brings over PS4
>we play StarWars Battlefront
>completely blown away by the gameplay, graphics, and attention to detail.
>Continue paying my Nintendo games
>know deep down that they are inferior in terms of quality and value
>>
>>335986346
Is that star fox concept art?
>>
>>335986346
>StarWars Battlefront
>blown away by the gameplay, graphics and attention to detail
This is a good bait indeed. Kudos on (You)
>>
Didn't people hate Battlefront though?
>>
>battlefront
>blown away

Haven't even played SFZ but you have shit taste.
>>
Battlefront is shit though. I mean if you've never played something like it before you probably would be blown away, for about 3 hours. It gets old really quick.
>>
>>335986482
Think about the number of man hours it took to make that game vs. something like Star Fox Origins.
>>
File: Berkey2.jpg (532 KB, 1200x1606) Image search: [Google]
Berkey2.jpg
532 KB, 1200x1606
>>335986395
Unfortunately no
>>
>>335986604
What don't you like about it? (seriously)

I was really impressed, and the multiplayer feels really tight.
>>
>>335986612
they spent all that time and money on the graphics and forgot to make actual content
>>
>>335986714
thats the artwork used on a great glen cook book just had to say something after seeing it on the front page would recommend
>>
>>335986806
It's essentially a worse version of Battlefield with a Starwars skin. It's completely unbalanced, some weapons you can empty a clip into an enemy to no effect and other weapons are one hit weapons.

It doesn't have many maps to play on and it's just not very fun. It gets very repetitive very quickly and you find yourself completely done with the game in less than a week.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.