[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xenoblade chronicles x
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Xenoblade_Chronicles_X_-_Boxart.jpg (139 KB, 322x400) Image search: [Google]
Xenoblade_Chronicles_X_-_Boxart.jpg
139 KB, 322x400
hey v/irgins, just bought this game and picked curator for my division. any tips? reviews? thoughts?
>>
If you want your BLADE level to rise quicker, I suggest a combat-oriented division. Interceptors got me to rank 10 before chapter 8.

Being on chapter 12 now, all I can really suggest is try not to get bogged down in doing irrelevant missions too often. Try to get a good stream of cash flowing with probes as early as possible so you can avoid money woes down the line when everything costs millions.
>>
>Xenoblade Chronicles had the "A VISION!" music interrupting the Named Monster theme and replaced it for the whole fight
>Xenoblade Chronicles X had the flying music interrupt the area themes, and the music doesn't remember its position or anything so it will start over every time

Wonder what the next one will have? Also I hate Skell combat.
>>
>>335984828
is it a really grinding oriented game?
>>
>>335985269
End game is pretty grindy, but there are missions you can do when you finish the story that make raising affinty, getting miranium, and money pretty easy. Also for whatever reason you have to be slightly active (like a button press every 5 minutes or something?) in order to get the miranium/money collection from the probes you set up. I find that silly in such a single player oriented game but whatever.
>>
UH UH UH UH
YEAH
>>
File: 56586092_p0.jpg (1022 KB, 2377x1160) Image search: [Google]
56586092_p0.jpg
1022 KB, 2377x1160
>>335985269
No, if you're looking to do most of the sidequest and main story. If you're going for the super bosses yes.
>>
>>335984978
STUCK ON A DIFFERENT PLAAAANET
>>
>>335986048
HELLO?
>>
>>335985814
I CANT HEAR YOU.
I CANT SEE YOU.
>>
>>335985814
I CAN'T HEAR YOU
Uncontrollable is GOAT
>>
>>335986107
A LOT MORE THAN WE CAN MAAANAGE
>>
>>335986383
IS THIS THING ON?
>>
>>335986443
I NEED A BIGGER GUN
>>
>>335986550
PLEASE WAKE ME UP
>>
File: 56570360_p5.jpg (110 KB, 700x640) Image search: [Google]
56570360_p5.jpg
110 KB, 700x640
>>
>>335986596
NOT TO SOUND CLICHE
>>
>>335986632
BUT THIS WORLD SUCKS
>>
Yeah, just play it and have a good time don't worry too much about divisions and all that. You can always change them.

Along with rocket league it's my goty. I'm jealous you're playing it with a blank slate. I'd love to go back and do it all over again not knowing the awesomeness in store
>>
OVER THE RAINBOW

Yeah, I picked Curator too, OP. But I didn't give one single fuck about the online shit, and completely removed all traces of it from the HUD (you can do that in the options menu, it looks much nicer and really do you actually want to see OTHER people getting achievements?)

The game is fun as hell, don't listen to the edgy nay-sayers. My only tip to you is to do the side missions.
>>
It's funny how the selling point of the game literally killed the combat.
>make a great class and set up to compliment team
>get skell
>LOL SPAM BULLSHIT ATTACKS THAT DO 999999 DAMAGE WHAT STRATEGY

and the game is amazing and for being the FIRST time Monolith does an HD open world game they fucking nailed it in the gameplay department, but holy shit it has its flaws compared to the original
>repetitive enemies
>ATROCIOUS voice acting and cutscene pacing in anything but action scenes
>horrible sound mixing with no settings to change it
>literally a few characters matter and the only way you get character development through side quests, otherwise they're just a bunch of literally who's, compared to xenoblades cast

Also I hate how 2 SUPER MINOR THINGS soil the experience alot, and the sad part is that they are things that are easy as fuck to patch

>unable to fucking JUMP after getting the flight module
>flying gives you that "not bad" song to listen to OVER AND OVER again, unable to turn it off.

OVER THE REYNBOW GLORIOUS SIGHTS
>>
>>
>>335988995
This pic alone gives the characters more personality than the game does.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.