[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fact that Nintendo is being so secretive about this means
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: nx mockup.jpg (62 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nx mockup.jpg
62 KB, 1920x1080
The fact that Nintendo is being so secretive about this means it's probably shit.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>335983716
How are they going to prove you wrong if Nintendo is being secretive about it? Your premise makes no sense.
>>
>>335983716
are you a time traveler?
>>
The controller will be shaped like a doggie bag and the NX will be inside it
>>
>>335983716
It's more likely that the fact that they have the release date so close to the end of financial year 16 most likely means they're going to miss said release date. This is further evidenced by the fact that there will be no NX software from them at E3 where they will get free press.
>>
>>335983716
Jesus. What's with all the Nintendo hate lately? You haters act like they killed your dog or something.
>>
It's more likely that it's a novel idea that's easy for someone else to copy and make a quick knock off, beating them to the market. We already know it's another gimmick device so there's no doubting that part
>>
>>335983716
I'd say it means they don't have much confidence.

>>335984181
Fuck off, drone. This board hates on everybody.
>>
>>335984121
>free press
>E3
You do realize that publishers pay a very pretty penny to be at E3, right? That's why Nintendo stopped holding lavish press conferences years ago to cut costs. EA is following suit--meaning E3 will so be a fossilized artifact of minimal importance.

Granted---Nintendo will have a booth at E3 and have elected to only show the new Zelda Wii-U Edition in it.
>>
>>335983716
No, it means it's going to revolve around yet another gimmick.
So, actually, yeah I guess you're right.
>>
They want it to leave a good first impression
>>
Nah it just shows not announcing something that people know about till near the end is as bad announcing it early and drowning people in hype material
>>
>>335983716
I would love to see
>NX be comparable to base Xbox One/ PS4
>Involve a more traditional controller with waggle on the side and always optional.
>Vast improvements to online infrastructure with competent apps and friend's list not involving byzantine friend codes.
>Some third party support. I buy Nintendo machines to play Nintendo games but I would like the ability to play console exclusives on this as well as I just sold my Xbone and PS4 pre-emptively before they diminish in value before E3. Still have a nice PC for all my true multi-plat and PC exclusive needs.
>>
No shit

Its gonna be so hilarious watching Nintendrones try to defend ports from Wii U to NX since they spent the last three years shitting on PS4 and Xbone for having poirts of games from 7th gen
>>
>>335983716
I CANT!
>>
>>335984181
They actually almost literally did.
>>
>>335984261
>Fuck off, drone. This board hates on everybody.
Not him, and I'm actually an idort, but there's always way more Nintendo shitposting than anything else.
>>
>>335983716
>disc drive still

I'll laugh if this is true.
>>
>>335984181
Their E3 is guaranteed shit
>>
File: 005a.jpg (35 KB, 342x476) Image search: [Google]
005a.jpg
35 KB, 342x476
>>335984181
>Nintendo goes full retard lately and people are justifiably angry
>>WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NINTENDO IS GR8 #fuk da haters
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.