[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>none of my friends ever want to play dokapon kingdom >they'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: dokapon kingdom.jpg (219 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
dokapon kingdom.jpg
219 KB, 853x480
>none of my friends ever want to play dokapon kingdom
>they'd rather sit around playing FE or LoL all the time
Why can't I ever find someone to play this with?! Does everyone hate this game? I think it's fucking great.
>>
I wish there was some way to play it online. I'd love to play it with my buddy. /v/ Dokapon games would also be out fucking standing.
>>
The country is so big and I haven't even left the mainland ever. Farthest I've traveled was to the north mountains.
On the off chance I can get a game down, what is the recommended week amount we should play at to get a full game going? I want to travel as much as I can, get to a pretty high level, without too much extra time post exploration.
>>
>>335972184
If we were friends i would play with you
>>
>>335974631
I appreciate it all the same
>>
I loved this game OP. I have fond memories of playing it with my friend and his hamplanet.
>>
So Warriors get random attack buffs, thieves get to steal items when passing players, what do mages do?
And is MG used for anything other than spell attack power?
>>
>>335975689
Can cast double grief magic and increased capacity for grief magic. MG is magic defense as well sort of. The damage formulas are sort of weird where speed affects damage taken or chance to hit with physical attacks.
>>
>>335976017
Oh ok, sounds a lot like gen 1 pokemon
>>
>played with 2 other friends
>set 4th player as CPU
In hindsight, the CPU was completely unnecessary since it only made it easy for us to dump any undesirable effect on the CPU player.
>>
>>335972184
I'll play with you OP, which one do I start with?
>>
netplay you sons of bitches. only works if everybody can run it though
>>
>>335978007
*run it while online
I should say
>>
>>335978007
Computer's not good enough for that, sorry
>>
>Dokapon Kingdom

They wouldn't be your friends afterwards, anon.
>>
>>335972184
This game seems like a longer, more dickish version of Mario Party.
>>
File: 1446117230412.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446117230412.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>Dokapon: Monster Hunter came out 15 years ago
Fuck.
>>
>>335978183
It is.

Imagine if every turn was chance time.
>>
File: funky.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
funky.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
>Week 2
>one guy still lvl 1 because he keeps getting begger and no monster fights
>next turn
>lands on blank space
>Rochambeau
>>
>>335972184
I got my friends to play this with me
fucking great game, although by the end we were all working together to kill the final boss because it drags on realllly longggggg
>>
>>335978903
What mode did you guys play?
>>
>>335973185
dolphin netplay, literally that easy
>>
>>335972184
Game would be way better without that dark angel shit. If you're behind it doesn't put you ahead, only decide who is going to be in first cause you dont fuck with them
>>
File: 1401668425077.jpg (297 KB, 698x988) Image search: [Google]
1401668425077.jpg
297 KB, 698x988
>>335972184
i played dokapon kingdom with a few friends before

now i don't have any friends
>>
>>335976017
So they are late game fighters?
And how much of a fallback is it to switch classes mid-game?
>>
>>335979178
It's certainly good for keeping things tense like a Mario Kart blue shell, but they're just too powerful with all the additional dice rolls. Doesn't help that once somebody becomes the Darkling it drains their resources and they'll probably remain in 4th place and continuously become a Darkling to fuck with everybody. Always fun to fool a Darkling friend into getting wrecked by a counter though.
>>
New Dokapon game when?
>>
>>335979085
Is it even reliable?
>>
>>335980620
When Sting stops making crappy strategy games and dungeon crawlers
>>
HOW ABOUT SOME ROSHAMBO?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.