[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey bro don't forget to buy the guide, you'll need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 51B2JN1WZ0L.jpg (52 KB, 360x475) Image search: [Google]
51B2JN1WZ0L.jpg
52 KB, 360x475
Hey bro don't forget to buy the guide, you'll need it to find all the secrets!
>>
I don't know if I can ever bring myself to play this. I just looks so much more annoying than the other entries in the series
>>
>>335971028
It's good
>>
man it even tells you the obscure rules of tetra master
>>
>>335971028

The design style for the characters is kind-of retarded, and there's some really cringey shit towards the end, but it's a pretty damn solid entry if you can get past the looks.

Wouldn't call it the best, but it's better than 8, 12, and the 13s at least. Arguably better than 5 if you don't have a raging boner for job systems.
>>
>>335970609

I remember one point where i would have found that useful. Fuck you Chocographs, especially Ocean. I spent literally 10 hours just mashing Square around bodies of water till i finally found it.
>>
>>335974990
but I liked 13 and 8. 5 not so much
>>
>>335970609
By "enhanced" they mean large sections are omitted and put on a garbage website
>>
>>335975175

And 9's a more solid title than them, so if you can put the way it looks aside, you should have a good time.
>>
>>335970609
>PAL can never get Excalibur II
>>
>>335975371
8 and 5 at least have a battle system that isn't slow as molasses with delays out the ass.
>>
I find physical strategy guides to be kind of neat.
>>
>>335975818

If you're playing 5 for anything else but the system, anon, you might as well go play literally anything else anyway, because it's all 5 has.

Fuck, just go play hentaiverse on panda. It's better than ff5.
>>
>>335976012
5 has more than just the job system.
>small but well developed cast
>good music
>silly story that doesn't take itself seriously for a high fantasy game
I've played Hentaiverse. It's fun and alright, but they're completely different types of games.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.