[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's that backlog coming /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_010EC.jpg (500 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_010EC.jpg
500 KB, 1280x720
How's that backlog coming /v/?
>>
>tfw I actually cleared my backlog

It feels even better than you think
>>
>>335967928
>How's that backlog coming /v/?
Tremendous. I'm currently going through all my books, movies, and games that I have to sort out which ones to keep and which ones to get rid of. A massive endeavor, but it should make a lot of room available whenever I finish. Plus, no need to be wasting a bunch of money on new ones.
>>
>>335968027
>tfw I will never feasibly clear my backlog
>>
I bought more games for it, it has become untameable
>>
File: 1460946523774.jpg (36 KB, 358x337) Image search: [Google]
1460946523774.jpg
36 KB, 358x337
Right now, my backlog is:

>Pikmin 3
>Skyward Sword
>Destroy All Humans!
>Morrowind
>Half-Life, HL BS, HL OF
>Star Fox 64
>Paper Sorcerer
>Mark of the Ninja
>Tembo the Badass Elephant
>Wolfenstein: New Order

I'm finishing off Darkest Dungeon and then moving on to something else. What should I play next, anon?
>>
File: metroidp2.jpg (31 KB, 250x328) Image search: [Google]
metroidp2.jpg
31 KB, 250x328
>that one game that's been in your backlog for a decade and you still think about needing to touch
>>
>>335969623
Pikmin 3 or Star fox 64

Both are very good games, both are reasonably short. Both will probably get you caught up in completing everything because they're fun.
>>
>>335967928
What kind of unwordly autist could "get gud" enough to get all gold trophies on 200cc on Mario Kart 8?

The A.I. alone is absolute Hitler at that level with blue shells being thrown about every 30 seconds.But to be able to still make alll the turns... Sweet Jesus.

I'm sweating at the thought of this creature.
>>
>>335971473
It's not that hard though
Seriously, your more likely to fuck up by running into your own banana on the next lap.
>>
>>335969197
I know your struggle, bro. I've got nearly a terabyte of films and thats after I pruned my movie folder.
>>
>>335971473
Dude, I'm kind of a normie and even I have it. Just know the maps and learn to brake. Often time the bots will fuck up since they weren't designed for 200cc.
>>
It's disgusting. I keep buying new games and playing time-wasting mutliplayer games instead of working on the backlog, and wasting my time jerking off and browsing /v/.

Also I wish my friends would play Mario Kart with me, 200cc is rad. But they only play IGN-approved western AAA games.
>>
Only a couple left.

>Silent Hill 2
>Ever17
>Dark Souls 3
>Saya no Uta
>Persona 4

Unsure how to start or if anything is even worth playing
>>
>>335967928
I don't even know where to begin so i'm just replaying Sleepy Dogs instead.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.