[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What controller should I use for my PC? I'm planning to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: u.jpg (13 KB, 540x489) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
13 KB, 540x489
What controller should I use for my PC? I'm planning to use emulators.
>>
Xbox controller is the only correct answer
>>
File: yotsubounce.gif (81 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
yotsubounce.gif
81 KB, 250x150
ps3 controller + betterDS3 program for everything, here
>>
Ps4 controller is the only correct answer
>>
the one you want to use
>>
Dk bongos are objectively the best.
>>
Toss up between 360 and PS3. Xbox is easier to set up if you're using Windows, but the PS3 is all about muh aesthetics
>>
>>335968035
Is there a way to make sure that the ps3 controller works always? Hate to always start the betterDS3 program and choosing my controll method and clicking confirm.
>>
Wired 360 for ease of use.

So many games automatically pick up on the drivers, even some emulators now.

It's just the easiest and most convenient.
>>
Xbox One is currently the best controller, both for comfort and compatibility. Just plug it in your PC with any phone charger and you're good to go.
PS controllers feel pretty cheap and can be a mess to make them work on your PC. Unless you already have a PS3 or PS4, I don't see why you'd go for them.
>>
360, xbone, any controller that doesn't outright suck will suffice for PC games
a dualshock 3 is the easiest way to emulate PS2 games with pressure sensitive buttons, but those are few and far between
>>
Dualshock 2 + USB adapter
>>
Xbone or 360 controller, whichever you prefer. They're both easy to plug in and play with, and they're both comfy.
>>
>no one recommending Wii U PRO controller
plebs, all of you
>>
>>335969130
I used it a couple times and had a hard time getting used to the sticks being above the buttons. I'd probably like it if I used it more though.
>>
>>335969130
I dont like touching a glossy plastic.
>>
My Xbone controller works flawlessly but you'll likely get the same with a 360 one.
>>
Steam controller, even doubles as a mouse
>>
File: 61epxgkPNDL._SX385_.jpg (12 KB, 385x302) Image search: [Google]
61epxgkPNDL._SX385_.jpg
12 KB, 385x302
Hori Fight Commander 4
>>
>>335967963
>Emulators
>Xbox Dpad
fucking idiot
>>
xbox one controller is best. very comfy to use and the easiest to install out of any controllers. literally plug and play.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.