[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GoW4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: gearsofwar-576x360.jpg (58 KB, 576x360) Image search: [Google]
gearsofwar-576x360.jpg
58 KB, 576x360
What do you think of the Gears of War 4 beta?
>>
i am quite disappoint
>>
I'm considering buying an XB1 to play at its release, it'll most likely be part of a bundle deal come October. I've been a huge gears fans since before 2011 when I got into PC.
>>
>>335967081

It's shit a always shotgun bullshit
>>
it feels like a gears game but the characters are pretty fuckin lame. horde will be the deciding factor
>>
>>335967081
the new active reload is retarded
>>
>>335967081
It feels like just more Gears of War but that's not really a bad thing. I don't really like how they changed the artstyle though. I want my sleeveless manly men back.
>>
>>335968384

Mostly shotties, not always tho
>>
>>335968276
I havent played the beta, but i own an Xbone... dont do it.

Just dont.

The backwards compatibility they gave to gears 2-3 was garbage and i couldnt even play co op with a friend on gears 2 because the framerate was such fucking garbage that it was like watching a slideshow. Not even bashing the console, just the laziness to get a product working.

Havent touched it at all and its collecting dust.
>>
>>335967219
Which game in the series was your favorite?
>>
>>335968703

Nigga I aint worried about 2 and 3 i already played the shit out of those two, I want 4
>>
I think it's great. Really refreshing to come from the disaster that was Judgment to new Gears game that actually feels like a Gears game.

All the changes from 3 are actually welcome ones this time.

>Hammerburst no longer OP (could use buff actually)
>Active Reload even if mag is already full
>Planted grenades visible in tac-com
>Vault-Kick

In fact that only change I don't like from Gears 3 is the Locust Arm-rip execution getting removed.
>>
>>335968276
>>335969501
I bought an XB1 last August for GoW:UE, and knowing GoW4 would be coming a year later. I honestly didn't end up playing UE as much as I thought I would. I am playing the beta a lot now though, and I really like the way it feels so far. Too bad you couldn't try it for yourself, through a friend who already owns an XB1 or something like that, if you ended up buying just for a game you don't like that would be pretty shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.