[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its not spamming, its "zoning"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: joker_disappointed.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
joker_disappointed.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
>its not spamming, its "zoning"
>>
I feel like SF fags just assume that anyone who dislikes this con't of gameplay just doesn't 'get it' and assume that anyone expressing this opinion sees 'spamming' as mindlessly throwing out projectiles whenever they can. The idea that someone could get how the game works and simply prefer other things to it is unfathomable to them.
>>
>>335964678
>>335965581
you can call it what you want but if im playing to win and you are bad, im going to use easy tactics to win to dave my energy for a real opponent.
>>
>>335964678
Yes it is

Though if you're losing to someone mindlessly throwing out shit it's your fault
>>
>>335965581
motion rushdown characters are for babies
>>
>Friends play like this in Marvel
>Don't enjoy playing against it at all
>Friends want to play marvel a lot so i have to learn how to counter it.
>Can consistently get through the intense zoning.
>Game still isn't enjoyable thanks to that playstyle.

I just opt out of playing it at this point.
>>
>>335966236
According to Capcom fags, you don't exist.
>>
>>335965696
>>335965786
>>335966236

Competitive scene in fighting games is the most boring shit ever
>>
>>335968395
K.
>>
>>335965696
>Do boring shit to counter a boring faggot making it boring for everybody including people watching.
>Not making the best use out of an easy sandbag to put on a fucking full combo show so those faggots know their place below you.
Come on, man.
I treat every game like i've got an audience. Even singleplayer games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky39opjIJPA

BE
COOL
>>
I've not once met somebody who was decent at a fighting game and complained about "spamming". Not once.
>>
>>335968892
That's because either:

a) They already love the game and want to get as good as possible at it, and naturally they would be stupid to complain about people doing shit that works instead of adapting to it

b) They actually don't like the game, or prefer other games, so they just stop playing it or otherwise don't see much point in taking it too seriously.

It should be obvious why people who git gud generally aren't people who genuinely don't like fireball wars.
>>
>>335964678
Take a walk, scrub.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.