[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls III Lore Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: Rosaria.gif (2 MB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
Rosaria.gif
2 MB, 500x417
Prove that Rosaria isn't Gwynevere, the former queen of Lothric

Pro-tip: You can't
>>
>>335964589
>breasts
>therefore gwynevere
hurr durr
>>
>>335964589
Prove that she is
>>
>>335964589
She is a quarter of the size.
That fleshy mound thing she is petting is a part of her not some monster she is petting.
Black hair.

Nothing points to Gwynevere. not even the style of clothing.
>>
>>335965241
It's part of her? but their bodies are unconnected
>>
What the fuck is spurring this theory, the amazing similarity in the fact they both have tits?
>>
>>335965241
Nah, that's her kid/follower she's petting. I circled around them to make sure, the models aren't connected.
>>
Why does she looks like someone jizzed on her hair?
>>
File: 56600615_p0.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
56600615_p0.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>335965241
How is it part of her? She clearly has feet.
>>
File: 1416284967625.png (42 KB, 300x248) Image search: [Google]
1416284967625.png
42 KB, 300x248
>>335964589
what's that in her hair
>>
>>335965241
She is able to change the forms of things, and her soul creates a miracle that was Gwynevere's.
>>
>>335965526
FUCK OFF MARIA GO BACK TO YOUR GAME I CANT SEE SHIT
>>
>>335965517
Maybe it's wax or some shit.
>>
>>335964940
She barely has tits, nothing to rival glorious chest ahead
>>
>>335964589
There's already a lore thread you dumb faggot.
>>
>>335965384
Transposing her soul nets you a healing miracle very, very similar to the powers of Amazing Chest.
>>
File: crystal lizard.gif (576 KB, 173x241) Image search: [Google]
crystal lizard.gif
576 KB, 173x241
It's obvious unless it's deliberately misleading.
>Divine Blessing from Dark Souls: The Goddess of Sunlight, Gwynevere, daughter of the great Lord of Sunlight Gwyn, is cherished by all as the symbol of bounty and fertility.
>Divine Blessing from Dark Souls III: The Queen of Lothric, married to the former King Oceiros, was initially revered as a goddess of fertility and bounty. After giving birth to Ocelotte, her youngest, she quietly disappeared.
>Rosaria is referred to as the Mother of Rebirth; similar to "symbol of fertility"
>Lounging on a chaise, all Gwynevere was ever good for in-game
>Her soul is a unique, red-gold color and bestows the miracle Bountiful Sunlight

So the timeline looks something like:
>Gwynevere is married to Oceiros, either through an arranged royal marriage or so she can slut it up with the local dragon dildo enthusiast
>Gives birth to healthy, hearty Lorian
>Gives birth to cripple #1
>Just kidding, Lorian wants to be cripple twins
>Gives birth to Gertrude, who loses sight and speech
>Gives birth to Ocelotte, "child of dragons"
>By this point Oceiros won't take off his fursuit at the dinner table
>"Quietly disappears" after giving birth to three cripples and a furry
>Settles down in a reclusive corner of the chapel of 2DEEP
>Is reborn as Rosaria

And the kicker:
>Bountiful Sunlight: The miracles of Gwynevere, loved as both mother and wife bestow their blessing on a great many warriors.
>Mother of both the royal children and Rebirth
>Wife of Oceiros
>>
She's just one of Gwynevere's maidens/daughters. The Dancer gives you a sunlight miracle too, but do you also think she's Gwynevere?
>>
>>335964589
the Queen ran and hid in the Untended Graves, she wouldn't be in the Cathedral
>>
>>335965997
>Gwynevere is married to Oceiros
She married Flann, noted in DS1.
>>
>>335966015
No, because she's referred to as a daughter of the royal family, and the royal family is established as meaning the royalty of Anor Londo. She's Gwynevere's daughter's cousin's niece, twice removed.

Also Soothing Sunlight isn't nearly as potent or important as Bountiful Sunlight.
>>
>>335965893
What are callbacks?
>>
>>335966015
Rosaria's specifically says it's Gwynevere's. The Dancer's specifically says it's Gwynevere's handmaidens.
>>
>>335966163
Sorry bud, it's been retconned.
>>
>>335964589
She was one of her handmaiden's not the titty monster herself.
>>
File: 1430922332866.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430922332866.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>335964589
What if she is Smough reborn?
>>
>>335966163
She fucked a lot of people. Most likely Seath to give birth Priscilla.
>>
File: 20160429012931_1.jpg (658 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160429012931_1.jpg
658 KB, 1920x1080
long, drawn out theory on the events that lead up to the game.
>>335964690
>>335965112
>>335965293
>>335965409
>>335965487
>>
>>335964589
Prove that Rosaria isn't Solaire

>>
>>335966120
>The Queen ran and hid in the Untended Graves
Wrong, friend. The Ashen Estus Ring says she HAD it enshrined in the Untended Graves. Not only does that imply she didn't do it herself, it in now way suggests that she fled there. The evidence is on the side on her being Rosaria.
>>
>>335966341
Whole fucking point of the Warrior of Sunlight covenant. The whole fucking point.
>>
>>335966336
>went from fatass cannibal to a mute lady who gets raped by fat slugs on a daily basis

Not sure if that is an improvement
>>
>>335966316
Or Rosaria is a direct descendant.
>>
Also, this fucker is also part of royal family.

>Leonhard was born into royalty, which is believed to be the reason for his skill in both sorcery and swordsmanship.

>this dingy garb is in fact embroidered with gold thread, betraying its purpose as military wear designed for a noble

>Ringfinger Leonhard's weapon of choice, a type of shotel imbued with the power of the moon

>Oceiros, the Consumed King, was infatuated with the search for moonlight, but in the end, it never revealed itself to him
>>
>>335966336
No, thats the guy you go to kill at the cathedral.
>>
>>335966635
What's strange is Leonhards questline leads you to Gywneveres old chamber.

Either way Roasaria is related to our big boob goddess somehow.
>>
File: 20160429183731_1.jpg (433 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160429183731_1.jpg
433 KB, 1920x1080
think it's all but confirmed that the lorhric princes had wings at one point
>>
>>335964589
>her soul makes bountiful sunlight
>gwynevere gives you bountiful sunlight if you fully level her shit covenant
possibly?
>>
what should i pick ? prisoner's chain ring or gyndry's haleberd .
>>
>>335966860
Gertrude is confirmed to have had wings. She was in that bird cage at the top of the Archives. Lothric might've had wings, since he seems to use holy magic.
>>
>>335966514
This. Not everything has to be as simple as "character X is literally character Y", especially when thousands of years pass between games.

>>335966635
omg Leonhard confirmed for literally Ocelotte.
>>
>>335966757
There was theory about Rosaria=Gertrude=daughter of Oceiros` wife

Which is now make more since: probably Leonhard stole her from cage in Grand Archives.
>>
>>335966514
It wouldn't explain her unique soul. Dancer, Lothric, and Lorian are all descendants of Anor Londo royalty, yet their souls are yellow. Rosaria's soul is the same red-yellow as the Bountiful Sunlight miracle. There's something obviously important about her soul, even if it's only a slight similarity.
>>
>>335966635
Iirc his face is scared as well? Do we know something about that?
>>
>>335966860
Did you not notice the huge bird cage at the top of the Grand Archives, nigga? Lorefags at it again, drawing conclusions with hardly any evidence while desperately trying to prove their retarded fan fictions true.
>>
>>335965997
>By this point Oceiros won't take off his fursuit at the dinner table

Kek. I think this motherfucker is the worst degenerate of the series
>>
If Aldrich is associated with the Dark then why did he link the flame? Did he just think he'd have more power as a Lord of Cinder than as a Dark Lord?
And I'm actually kind of disappointed that this game basically says that there has never, ever been a 'Dark' ending, and never, ever been an age of Dark with a Dark Lord. Maybe the DLC will feature Dark Lords, or a Soul of Dark or something. I hope they go into that, because it would really suck if it was just a retcon of the Dark endings.
>>
>>335967196
It's probably got to do with the fact that she was a goddess of fertility and all that and it got perverted over time, becoming a goddess of "rebirth" which makes those horrible maggot-men.
>>
>>335964589
Rosaria isn't Gwynevere. She's a daughter of Gwynevere.
>>
>>335967337
Aldrich was trying to save the world from the Deep. He started eating gods to give himself the strength to fight it. He probably linked the flame to try and delay things, or mistakenly believed it would give him more power.
>>
>>335967337
he was either forced to link the flame, or he linked the flame and decided after he revived "nah senpai that shit sucked, the Age of the Deep Sea sounds way better"
>>
>>335967337
>never, ever been an age of Dark with a Dark Lord

Dark Souls 2 and King Vendrick.
>>
Solaire is the big worm :^)
>>
What is the evidence that Rosaria ISN'T Gwynevere. I see people saying it, but no one is providing any evidence.

>>335967440
>>335966514
>>335967001
>>
>>335967231
>in his youth, Leonhard suffered grave burns to his entire body. His face in particular, which he hid beneath his mask, was terribly scalded.

>He abstained from restoring these injuries, even after becoming a Finger of Rosaria

>Leonhard set out on a journey of rebirth, but decided instead to serve the goddess as a knight, and inherited this weapon.
>>
>>335966136
Who is to say Anri is going to go on with all this? All Anri wants is to kill Aldrich. They literally go hollow after that because their purpose is done.
>>
So the point of the Undead Settlement was that they were dissecting Undead and dumping their remains in the pit? They "cured" the curse by making it so there wasn't enough left of them in one piece to reanimate, but eventually the curse spread to the Workers and the tree came to life from absorbing the curse from all the dissected hollows piled up at its roots. The living cage monsters are hollows that were being shipped in for dissection and the dead ones are the ones that were being sent off to the pit. Also the Evangelists were being sent from the Cathedral to collect sacrifices for Aldrich to eat. Is that about right?
>>
>>335967454
He's the Saint of the deep
>>
>>335967492
I'll show you my big worm. ;)
>>
>>335967475
>there is still a Sun in DaS2
>bonfires still work in DaS2
>age of dark
no, anon
>>
Because it's all one big red herring. Gwynevere's children are described as beautiful and godlike or whatever, whereas Rosaria made a bunch of slugs.

Gwynevere may or may not have married Oceiros, but that doesn't prove a solid connection. Neither does Rosaria carrying a miracle, because fucking everybody has miracles.

My guess is that Rosaria is a former handmaiden that is mimicking Gwynevere
>>
>>335967558
Yeah, and if you read item descriptions, he saw a vision of the Age of Deep Waters while meditating and got terrified. He then started eating gods to gain the power to stop it. The whole church around him was originally meant to try and fight the Deep back.
>>
>>335966336

Smough is aldrich
>>
>>335967649
It never said he feared it. Give me a quote.
>>
>>335964589
Is that seman in her hair?
>>
Can somebody with Dark Souls 3 explain me who the fuck is Company Captain Yorshka and why the best waifu in the series sacrificies himself to save her???
>>
File: 1459922911003.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1459922911003.gif
799 KB, 200x189
>>335966635
That would explain why he is so infatuated with Rosaria and would give the Rosaria = Gertrude theory a lot of weight.

>Queen fucks off and leaves her holy maiden in charge
>Leonhard being part of the royalty and meeting Gertrude on a daily basis ends up falling in love with her
>shit goes down, Gertrude gets imprisioned, he rescues her from the Grand Archives.
>after the Ashen One gets close to Rosaria, jealousy overtakes reason and Leonhard kills her so she can't be with anyone else.

This is just a game theory, Vaati please don't steal it
>>
Is anyone else watching ENB's blind playthrough, and seeing him accidentally fuck up all the questlines and be woefully unobservant?

> I wonder where Crestfallen went.
> Interesting that he was saying that he had already "flown the coup"
> Finds a shield in Firelink that specifically mentions a deserter from the Undead Legion
> Crestfallen doesn't shut up about the legion until you kill them
> Hmmm, wonder where this shield came from....
> Doesn't put 2 and 2 together

> Opens a shortcut
> Later complains that the run back to the boss is too long
> walks past the shortcut and goes the long way multiple times.

> Completly misses the fact that leveling up at Yoel is free.
> Ignores him
> Hasn't even been back and seen that he fucking died.

> Doesn't notice the loud as fuck "CLANG" of the patches locking the door
> doesn't notice Patches standing there with a shut door on the way down.
> jumps and misses him

I don't understand how someone can notice tiny out of the way things and be fascinated by them, but simultaneously not see Patches standing 10 feet in front of him.
>>
>>335967597
Is not an Age of Dark, Nashandra cheated Vendrick to make the kingdom of Drangleic fall in "a peace so deep it felt like dark"
>>
>>335967837
That would make sense, but you find Gertrude's body in the cage in the Archives. You might be getting closer, though.
>>
>>335967543
So lack of proof she isn't is somehow proof itself that she is? That's retarded. It's implied Gwynevere is Oceiros' wife, or at least a daughter of Gwynevere is. And it's outright stated that Gwynevere had a fuckload of kids.
Why would Gwynevere, the mother of modern Anor Londo, the progenitor of the current royal line, be holed up in some cathedral giving birth to slug men?
It makes no sense for Gwynevere to suddenly morph into a twisted creature with an 'evil' covenant.
God there threads grasp at fucking straws. Not everyone is something, Rosaria doesn't have to be fucking Priscilla or Smough. She's just a descendant of the old gods with some direct relation to Gwynevere's line in particular. The Dancer is descended from Gwynevere as well, but where are all your shitty headcanons about her?

>>335967796
Yorshka is a fourth child of Gwyn.
Or, more likely, she was told by Gwyndolin that she was a child of Gwyn to protect her for some reason. Gwyndolin gave her her chime and made her the captain.
>>
>>335964589
You can't prove a negative you fucking shitlord. The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>335966163
And as seen in DS2, the kingdom the refugee gods founded got fucked up.

Gwynevere probably abandoned them after things went bad.
>>
>>335967887
Man cut ENB some slack. The nigga went through a bunch of miss carriages with his wife I bet that fucked his brain up.
>>
>>335967597
An age of Dark isn't literally an age of Abyssal darkness.
>>
>>335967649
How are you misinterpreting it so hard? The deep is the vision of the deep sea. Aldrich and his followers are trying to usher in the Deep not remove it retard.
>>
>>335967597
You're mistaking dark for the abyss. The dark age doesn't literally mean the sun goes out. The parallels between Vendrick and the PC (of both 1&2) are pretty obvious. Vendrick was the chosen undead of his age, but refused to link the fire (description on Soul of the King).

If you only played the game at launch, go watch Vendrick's dialogue on youtube. It wasn't added until after the DLC and it explains it all.

>>335967887
I had to stop watching it because it was just making me mad. I used to think he was pretty good at these games but fuck, he's so unobservant it hurts.
>>
>>335967887
His run of the Cathedral was a fucking trainwreck. I'm hoping it gets better, but I'm almost expecting him to miss every Anri instance in the catacombs.
>>
>>335968094
>>335968137

>the Age of Dark isn't darkness
lmao wut

you get a taste of the Age of Dark when you visit the Untended Graves

in DaS1, you see that the Sun cannot sustain itself in the sky as the flame starts fading. This has literally nothing to do with the Abyss, it's just that when the Fire fades, ONLY DARK REMAINS. Goddamn people.
>>
>>335967796
>>335967993
You're both wrong. She has no reason to exist outside of pandering to priscillafags. Her lore is completely irrelevant because there is none.
>>
>>335968137
Sometimes I have dreams where Dark 2 was a really good game. Then I wake up and realise it was just a pitiful waste of great ideas.
If they'd actually made it the way it was planned it would have been a really interesting look at an age of Dark. Vendrick's story is one of the only good things about the game.
>>
>>335968084
That would explain why he says that Bloodborne "really got to him"
>>
>>335967887

To be fair, he did notice that Yoel's level ups were free, way later, and actively chose to not take them because he deduced that "nothing in Dark Souls is free."

But yeah, him missing Patches slamming the door and never going back to Yoel to see him dead again are starting to get to me. Also, in his most recent episode, him skipping the Drang equipment because he thought that it was all just consumable souls made me sad.

I'm still enjoying watching his blind playthrough though. I mostly just want to see his reaction to Irithyll and Anor Londo.
>>
>>335968320
>Ds2 is bad mem
>>
>>335968258
>you get a taste of the Age of Dark when you visit the Untended Graves
What? No you don't. I don't know what the fuck Untended Graves is supposed to be, but it;s not the Dark Age.
>in DaS1, you see that the Sun cannot sustain itself in the sky as the flame starts fading. This has literally nothing to do with the Abyss, it's just that when the Fire fades, ONLY DARK REMAINS. Goddamn people.
Anon, I sincerely doubt the sun would go out because a fire on Earth is fading.

>>335968115
>How are you misinterpreting it so hard?
Yeah sure, because you're the expert on DS3 lore.
>>
>>335968282
Priscilla is a separate entity to Yorshka, though. The Lifehunt Scythe implies that Aldritch was going to eat Priscilla next, or maybe even already had. He uses the Scythe in his fight, so perhaps he ate her a long time ago. Yorshka may be some relation, but she isn't Priscilla.
If she were just a pointless nod to Priscilla then why would they add the point of her thinking she's a child of Gwyn?
>>
>>335964589

the burden of proof falls on your, faglord. You have to prove she is Gwynevere.
>>
>>335968320
And Dark 3 isn't? This games lore is crap. Just look at this thread, no fucking thought was put into any of it.
>>
>>335968258
Untended graves has nothing in any way to do with The Dark. It's the place where Firekeepers go to die and sleep.
>>
>>335965526
ummmm sauce please? nothing on image search.
>>
>>335968430
>I doubt that the sun would go out because a flame on Earth is fading
anon please, Lordran does NOT behave by real-world rules, the First Flame is the source of all light and warmth in the world
>>
>>335968354
Yeah.

I've been there with my wife once that royally fucked me up for a few years.
>>
>>335968465
>Aldritch, Devourer of waifus
Best new character
>>
>>335968538
>two weeks after the game came out and people haven't made sense of the lore yet
Because normally we know the full story on day 1, right?
>>
>>335968550
Champion gundyrs item descriptions pretty much confirm it's an age of dark. People need to look at the facts and stop believing their retarded fan theories.
>>
>>335968550
No, that's the Belltower in Firelink. They get tossed down that hole and forgotten.

Untended Graves is Firelink Shrine after the flames faded
>>
>>335968550
why does the handmaiden say you arrived too early?
>>
>>335968563
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56600615
>>
>>335968465
Aldrich doesn't use Lifehunt in the fight. He uses the Gravelord sword. His soul can turn into a Lifehunt miracle, but miracles are only stories. So he doesn't have the real thing, just a vision of it transposed into a story.
Yorshka also knows nothing about the world. If Gwyndolin told her that she's a child of Gwyn, she has no reason to believe otherwise. They drive that point home by having her wonder if Ashen One is a bird or a dragon since they must've flown to her.
I think the most likely explanation is that Yorshka is Ocelotte, raised as a girl by the king of traps himself. It makes even more sense if the Queen of Lothric does have a relation to Gwynevere like a ton of people are speculating.
>>
>>335968685
it's the opposite, you and Gundyr arrive too late
>>
File: 1283659563681.jpg (516 KB, 1550x1521) Image search: [Google]
1283659563681.jpg
516 KB, 1550x1521
>>335968502
>the burden of proof falls on your, faglord.

Who is to say that it's his faglord? Maybe that faglord doesn't belong to anyone.
>>
>>335968389
>To be fair, he did notice that Yoel's level ups were free, way later, and actively chose to not take them because he deduced that "nothing in Dark Souls is free."

That's fucking retarded though. I get if you think something bad might happen, but how are you supposed to know what happens if you don't do it?

He missed a chunk of story because he was pussy at the mere prospect of a downside.
>>
>>335967887
crestfallen is NOT dead when you find his shield, faglord. He challenges you to a fight if you find the Twinkling Dragon Torso Stone
>>
So what were the Evangelists doing in/at the Cathedral?
>>
>>335968320
>Dark Souls 2 is bad

At least DS2 had something fucking new to the lore and the best gameplay in the Souls series, Dark Souls 3 is just fanservice from the first game and Demon's Souls with some weird lore to excuse it
>>
>>335968709
Except Ocelotte is a male, every item and Oceiros himself refer to him as a male. And don't give me some bullshit like he had a sex change or something.
>>
>>335968709
Am I wrong? I swear in my current playthrough as pyro he uses Lifehunt Scythe in the fight. Maybe I just mis-saw one of his moves.
>>
>>335968860
he uses a spell made to mimic it
>>
>>335968709
Ocelotte is a dude, dude.
>>
>>335968619
Mate, it's not hard to put item descriptions together. Trust me, there's no grand narrative going on.
>>
>>335968837
Reversal ring, dood.
Gwyndolin is the Lord of Trap, of cours he'd disguise Ocelotte as a girl to protect her.
>>
>>335968789

I mean, the chances of him getting access to Yuria by blind luck are pretty slim unless he would constantly check on Yoel, which obviously hasn't been happening.

But yeah, he should have at least taken the first one.
>>
>>335968831
>what were church employees doing at the church?
>>
>>335968094
How come it gets so damn dark in 3 if you choose not to link the fire?
>>
So the timeline is:
>Gwynevere leaves Anal Rodeo like "a great many other deities" (Sun Princess Ring description)
>Dark Souls states that she married the flame god, Flann
>Dark Souls III explicitly states that she married Oceiros
>Divine Blessing from Dark Souls: "The Goddess of Sunlight, Gwynevere, daughter of the great Lord of Sunlight Gwyn, is cherished by all as the symbol of bounty and fertility."
>Divine Blessing from Dark Souls III: "The Queen of Lothric, married to the former King Oceiros, was initially revered as a goddess of fertility and bounty. After giving birth to Ocelotte, her youngest, she quietly disappeared."

Now she's married to Oceiros:
>Gwynevere gives birth to Gertrude
>Gertrude is visited by an angel - a primordial serpent - who inspires her to found the Angelic faith of Lordran
>Gertrude is struck deaf and blind by the angels
>Scrawls the Divine Pillars of Light, the foundation of the Angelic faith
>The Winged Knights swear themselves to the angels and fuck shit up
>Gertrude is locked in the cage suspended from the rafters of the Grand Archives
And then:
>Gwynevere gives birth to Lorian
>Gwynevere gives birth to Lothric, the cursed cripple
>Lorian, her healthy child, assumes Lothric's curse and is crippled
And then:
>Gwynever gives birth to Ocelotte, Child of Dragons (Divine Blessing description)
>"Quietly disappears" from Lothric (Divine Blessing description)
Finally:
>Relocates to the Cathedral of the Deep for an unknown reason, and is reborn as Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth

>Rosaria's soul is a unique red-gold color, similar to Bountiful Sunlight, the miracle which can be transposed with it
>Rosaria is referred to as the Mother of Rebirth; Gwynevere is referred to as a symbol of fertility (birth)
>Bountiful Sunlight: The miracles of Gwynevere, loved as both mother and wife bestow their blessing on a great many warriors.
>Loved as both mother and wife

Poke holes in this, faggots.
>>
>>335968789
You're retarded. Did it ever occur to you that by not choosing to accept the levels that also gives you different story outcomes?
>>
>>335968959
Bloodborne looked like a hot mess on release, but a lot of the chalice lore and the DLC revealed there was some definite narrative to the game world.
>>
>>335968837
>>335968925
Again
>Yorshka is extremely naive and knows nothing about the world except what they're told
>Adopted by fucking Gwyndolin
Yes, Ocelotte is a guy. You can't take Yorshka's word for what gender they are, because they don't even know that Ashen One isn't a bird. Her speech to you upon joining the covenant is a copypaste of Gwyndolin's in DaS1 because she just repeats what she's told.
Don't act like traps are anything new to the series.
>>
>>335968978
it's pretty easy to find Yuria, you just keep getting those sweet free levels until he dies and Yuria appears
>>
>>335968993
>employees
pls
>>
>>335968709
I am pissed off that Lifehunt is not a real item
>>
>>335968837
Yorshka has an adams apple. Confirmed tranny
>>
>>335969003
Why do you want Rosaria to be Gwynevere so badly?
>>
>>335969081
Mozgus women were sent by the Church of the Deep
>Robe of an evangelist sent from the cathedral.

>These teachers, all women, came to enlighten inhabitants of the Undead Settlement and sent carriers on the path of sacrifice
>>
>>335965241
The one you saw in Dark 1 was an illusion, not the real Gwynevere.
>>
>>335968320
>If they'd actually made it the way it was planned it would have been a really interesting look at an age of Dark
Agreed. Blame Shibuya for fucking up the first year of development and Bamco for releasing it anyway. It was a disappointment but that doesn't mean it's not a great game and it doesn't mean memers on /v/ can get away with dismissing it as non-canon just because they didn't get it.

>>335968258
Vendrick's dialogue and a bunch of item descriptions confirm that Drangleic went through a dark age.
>>
>>335968971
>>335969065
>>
>>335969226
yeah, and so did everywhere in the whole world, uncounted times, that's the point of the cycle. currently, you're still in an Age of Fire, which you can tell simply by observing that the bonfires are all still fucking lit
>>
>>335968834
>At least DS2 had the best gameplay in the Souls series
It hurts to read bait this obvious.
>>
File: pontiff_knight_great_scythe[1].png (15 KB, 230x247) Image search: [Google]
pontiff_knight_great_scythe[1].png
15 KB, 230x247
>>335969116
Just use a Pontiff Knight Great Scythe. It looks the same and it has good bleed damage (although the ingame stat screen is bugged and doesn't list the bleed stat it has)
>>
>>335969076

It's more that you have to die, what is it, eight total times before making it to the Catacombs? While intermittently checking back with Yoel and taking more level ups. I mean yeah, it's not hard so long as you keep checking, but I'm sure a lot of people didn't catch it on their first blind playthrough.
>>
>>335969147
Because that's the appeal of Dark Souls' story. It's inconclusive and invites speculation.

It's not like I'm willing it to be this way, I'm just using the evidence that's there. Gwynevere is still a presence in Dark Souls III, that's indisputable; there's just so much shit referencing her, more than many major characters. It's just a question of where she went.
>>
>>335969003
Why is Gwynevere suddenly blind and mute?
>>
File: Ornstein_Concept_Art.jpg (637 KB, 986x1272) Image search: [Google]
Ornstein_Concept_Art.jpg
637 KB, 986x1272
>>335969065
>tfw the DLC is most likely going to be about Ocelotte instead of getting some kind of closure on Ornstein
>>
>>335968971
Reversal ring just makes you act like a tranny not give you a full sex change. Yorshka literally has tits, she's female.
>>
>>335969316
I didn't it find it pretty hard, I wanted those levels bad, so I made sure to check every so often
>>
File: 1460404005212.png (17 KB, 640x773) Image search: [Google]
1460404005212.png
17 KB, 640x773
>Even after all those years, decades, maybe even centuries, people did not forgot Lucatiel's name.
I really wish the DS2 questlines weren't booged down by that required summoning bullshit.

I just want to know whatever happened to Benhart.
>>
>>335969312
>says is bait
>doesnt prove me wrong
>>
>>335969193
So why are only Deacons, Thralls and holy knights in the main place and the few Evangies seperated?
>>
>>335969381
>Yorshka literally has tits
Gwyndolin too.
>>
>>335967543
she's got a C-cup at best
>>
>>335964589
She drops her own soul though.
>>
>>335969397
because that's what evangelists do stupid, they go out into the field and proselytize while the larger organization stays behind
>>
>>335969320
Rosaria is a daughter of Gwynevere.
It makes no sense for Gwynevere to suddenly decide she wants an association with the Dark. Gwynevere would never, ever life in a place called "The Cathedral of The Deep".

When I first fought Aldrich I thought it was Gwyndolin, gone mad and turned to the Dark after his isolation. That would make sense, as Gwyndolin is a black sheep of the family and already has an association with the moon.
But Gwynevere was a goddess of the light, of the sun. She would never turn to the Dark, ever.
>>
>>335969391
I watched a video that explain it but is in spanish ;_;
>>
File: YEEEOWW.png (403 KB, 690x543) Image search: [Google]
YEEEOWW.png
403 KB, 690x543
She looks a lot like Kos(m) to me desu, and she's in the cathedral of the DEEP.
>>
>>335969120
Except she doesn't :^)
>>
>>335969554
Link? I know Spanish.
>>
>>335969379
>defends Anor Londo for a long time
>fights chosen undead
>a fanboy in Drangleic makes an illusion of him using dark magic
>eventually decides to go find out where the first son of Gwyn fucked off to, leaving smouge to watch the house alone
>finds nameless king
>nameless king kills him and leaves his corpse in the courtyard

seems like a complete story to me. What more do you want here?
>>
>>335969537
I don't think it's gwynevere either but it's retarded to believe she could never be corrupted either, especially in the dark souls universe where that's like the entire point of everything.
>>
>>335969397
the job of the obese women with the books was to go around and recruit Undead to go on the holy pilgrimage (typing the rock things to their back and dying). That's why they're all over the place
>>
>>335969506
I get what they are but I just don't understand the Cathedral's logic.
Why did they also have the giant slaves there?
Was it Rosaria doing some Seath shit?
>>
>>335969381
The ring itself, the item description ON THE RING, says that Gwyndolin was given it so he could act female. The ring on your character just makes them perform opposite actions, but the lore of the ring suggests it actually changes the gender when worn, either for a long period or when worn by a god. Gods don't seem to have the same hardcoded biology as humans, or giants. They can look how they want, and Gwyndolin chose to wear the Reversal Ring and become female. Yorshka is the same way.

You think it's just a big, messy coincidence that she was 'trained' by Gwyndolin, told by him that she was a child of Gwyn and sister to him, is in hiding from Aldrich, is half dragon, and also is completely, embarrassingly naive? All of these point towards her being a child of Gwynevere, taken from Ocerios after he went mad, and given to Gwyndolin to protect from the dangerous Aldrich.
>>
>>335964589
Prove that she is

>>
File: Drangleic Castle.gif (979 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
Drangleic Castle.gif
979 KB, 500x354
I think it's a safe bet to say that all of these games have great atmosphere at times.
>>
>>335969038
>different story outcome
>Yoel just dies

Yeah that's great.
>>
>>335969757
No, they recruited people to go feed Aldrich.
The pilgrims of Londor are affiliated with the Sable Church, not the Cathedral of the Deep.
>>
>>335966947
Who the fuck is Gerturde? I have yet to meet one npc by this name
>>
>>335969635
Ornstein never fought the chosen undead. He already left long ago to look for the Nameless King.

What you fought was another illusion.
>>
>>335967139

Well both Gertrude and Rosaria were both mute. But for Rosaria it is said that her first born stole her tongue and I thought Gertrude was deaf/mute from birth or when she started getting contacted by angels.
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>335969805
>>335969381
magically induced gender changes aren't new to the Dark Souls universe
>>
>>335969805
Except Gwyndolin didn't become female. Are you retarded? Give me some hard evidence that Gwyndolin ovulated every month and had tits. Also that concept art doesn't count, only in-game.
>>
File: darklurker.png (29 KB, 150x300) Image search: [Google]
darklurker.png
29 KB, 150x300
Can we discuss how pointless the endings are? I feel like we are not getting a satisfactory conclusion.

Man, if the DLC wraps up the story and gives us a true ending like DS2 crowns DLC did I'll be really pissed.
>>
>>335969913
Who is Gertrude? I must have missed an item.
>>
File: Screenshot_331.png (191 KB, 553x349) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_331.png
191 KB, 553x349
>>335969537
Aldrich is not Gwyndolin, Aldrich ate her and not in the way I would
>>335969613
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koZMXzpktJE&index=4&list=PLworOr9j3ZDwU9F75C9gRGBnDOARxsj5t
>>
File: 20160429184234_1.jpg (459 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160429184234_1.jpg
459 KB, 1920x1080
>>335966947
>>335967248
this shit? she's obviously not the only winged one, and do you really think one person would be responsible for all the feathers in lothrics room?
>>
>>335969635
Actually talking to him, or at least fighting the real one. I mean let's be real here, the game is full of nods to Ornstein. I have to imagine he still has a part to play.
>>
>>335969938
>a game where ~half the lore is up in the air
>Expecting concrete endings
Oh anon, why do you do this to yourself?
>>
>>335969003
>>Dark Souls III explicitly states that she married Oceiros
do you just make this shit up
>>
>>335969937
>Give me some hard evidence that Gwyndolin ovulated every month and had tits
Gwyndolin literally has tits.
He literally, actually has breasts on his chest.

>>335969968
I know Aldrich isn't Gwyndolin, I learned that when reading his items.
I just said I originally thought he was Gwyndolin from his appearance in the fight. Honestly, I would have really liked that story for Gwyndolin, I was kind of let down to learn that Aldrich was just in the process of swallowing Gwyndo.
>>
>>335969862
I hated Drangleic Castle despite it's amazing atmosphere. It felt fucking empty.

>>335969554
Link it m8
>>
>>335969889
>>335969961
The Heavenly Daughter who was visited by angels (serpents) and went blind and mute because of it. She wrote down scripture that became the basis for an angelic cult within Lothric that became outlawed. Her body is in a cage in the Grand Archives filled with feathers.
>>
>>335969336
She went to the cathedral of the deep because she gave birth to a few retarded children, which is a big deal for a goddess of fertility. She wanted to have it cured.
>>
>>335969537
It's ambiguous, but there's no reason at all that Gwynevere couldn't be corrupted. Nameless King, after all, turned against Gwyn.

>Why would Gwynevere suddenly decide she want an association with the Dark?
Well, Gertrude was visited by an angel, and there are statues depicting primordial serpents with wings throughout the Grand Archives area of Lothric castle. It could be that the Angelic faith has something to do with the abyss; Kaathe is referenced by Yuria, so it isn't improbable that he's still fucking shit up for people. There's no symbolism, descriptions, or anything connecting Gertrude and Rosaria, though, none at all. Not even feathers.
>>
>>335969882
Yeah and you also achieve a pre-requisite for linking the fire ending. And even if Yoel dying is the only outcome how are you supposed to know that on a blind playthrough? Kill yourself.
>>
>>335967337
Aldritch had shortman syndrome and felt inadequate compared to the gods.
>>
>>335970120
That isn't what I asked
>>
>>335970103
More like uneven.
That illusion bonfire room was fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>335970095
Prove he had tits with a screen shot. I'll wait, because he didn't.
>>
File: Wolf_Ring2[3].png (82 KB, 191x246) Image search: [Google]
Wolf_Ring2[3].png
82 KB, 191x246
What's the lore reason for the Watchdogs giving you a ring that does literally nothing at all?

are they going to patch the rings to do something different?
>>
>>335969862
Drangleic Castle's interior is probably the most disappointing thing in all of DaS II to me, it's so tiny and shitty and bland. I'm pretty sure every enemy in it is reused from other levels except for the stone horse people.
>>
>>335969968
>her
>>
File: 1376815184897.jpg (678 KB, 1229x1007) Image search: [Google]
1376815184897.jpg
678 KB, 1229x1007
>>335970243
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1261x940) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1261x940
I like the theory that pilgrim butterflies are a step back to stone dragons and that giants are reverting to Archtrees.
>>
>>335968798
Yeah I know that.

But ENB was wondering where he went, found a shield that is 1000% obviously Crestfallen's and then pondered where the shield came from without even considering it was Crestfallen's.

I REALLY hope he goes back to the Cathederal and looks around some more, completing Seigwards quest would probably massively improve his opinion of the Yhorm fight and maybe even the whole game.
>>
>>335970103
I think the emptiness helped the atmosphere a great deal. The place is literally frozen in time, all of the soldiers turned to stone, waiting for the King to return, watched over by an inhuman queen.
>>
>>335969938
I really don't know what you expected, anon. These games have never been about story. Read a fucking book.
>>
>>335970374
Lol did you not see my previous post? Concept art doesn't count because it's not canon. Show me in-game or you're wrong.
>>
>>335969315
But the Corvian Greatscythe is literally a hand-made Lifehunt Scythe, right down to the self-bleed.
>>
>>335970103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koZMXzpktJE&index=4&list=PLworOr9j3ZDwU9F75C9gRGBnDOARxsj5t
>>
>>335970292
It was Miyazaki's final fuck you to Sif fanboys
>>
File: B-uv0mHUMAA-9_d[1].png (102 KB, 600x482) Image search: [Google]
B-uv0mHUMAA-9_d[1].png
102 KB, 600x482
>>335970243
Literally found this by googling his name and only his name. He even has wide, female hips.

Try harder next time.
>>
>>335969635
I think the guy in Drangleic actually was him.

The Tower of Flame was said to have been made/ruled over by a god of flame, right? And Gwynevere was married to a god of flame, Flann.

So on his search for the Nameless King, Ornstein first went looking for his sister, someone who might know where the fuck he went. Which led to you finding him all emo in DS2.
>>
File: Gwyndolin02.jpg (484 KB, 627x920) Image search: [Google]
Gwyndolin02.jpg
484 KB, 627x920
>>335970243
>>
>>335970313
>the most disappointing thing in all of DaS II to me
I think you mean the Black Gulch.
>>
>>335969003

who the fuck is Gertrude
>>
>>335970095
>having tits proves he is a female

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>335970463
I never found either of these weapons in my initial (blind) playthrough, but they both sound like cool options

I used the regular great scythe for like 3/4 of the game (until a friend helped me get Ricard's), and was really unimpressed
>>
>>335970454
>concept art
thats the official art
youre a special kind of retard
>>
>>335967887
>> Doesn't notice the loud as fuck "CLANG" of the patches locking the door
I originally missed that in similar way.

And that's just how people are, sometimes they miss things, even when such things seem very obvious and in your face.

He already has noticed a lot more stuff than I did on my first play through.
>>
>>335970243
>>
File: gwynevere.jpg (451 KB, 1280x877) Image search: [Google]
gwynevere.jpg
451 KB, 1280x877
I'd appreciate it if you all stopped besmirching our glorious queen with your awful, slanderous theories.
>>
>>335970620
Gertrude is The Queen of Lothric's holy maiden and the one who had a vision of the "angels" and started the whole Lothric faith(and a major reason why the kingdom went to shit)
>>
>>335970454
>>335970374
plus, that specific concept art is that of his illusion body.
real body doesn't have t&a or fucking snake legs.
he made himself more womanly and game himself some snake legs because he wanted to look spooky and hot at the same time.
>>
File: 1461879724675.gif (2 MB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
1461879724675.gif
2 MB, 202x360
>>335970654
>>
>>335970654
>proven wrong by multiple people
>suddenly changes his argument
OK
>>
>>335970765
>plus, that specific concept art is that of his illusion body.
>real body doesn't have t&a or fucking snake legs.
Now you've just gone full retard.
>>
File: bear.jpg (25 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
25 KB, 346x346
>>335970075
It's literally the two lines below that.

Divine Blessing from Dark Souls:
>The Goddess of Sunlight, Gwynevere, daughter of the great Lord of Sunlight Gwyn, is cherished by all as the symbol of bounty and fertility.
Divine Blessing from Dark Souls III:
>The Queen of Lothric, married to the former King Oceiros, was initially revered as a goddess of fertility and bounty. After giving birth to Ocelotte, her youngest, she quietly disappeared.

Gwynevere is indisputably the Queen of Lothric and the mother of Lorian, Lothric, Gertrude, and Oceiros.

There's no arguing against it.
>>
>>335970676
Scythes are a sweetspot weapon, you need to hit with a very specific part of the weapon to do full damage.

Problem is, every enemy in dark souls 3 rushes you like a madman so you're going to be hitting with the handle all the time
>>
>>335969936
It was so fucking stupid how this is literally the first thing you find in the game, make it a late game secret, not the first thing you lay eyes on.
>got in expecting to visit Nito
>"Huh, loadscreen but nothing happened. Must need a secret item"
>halfway into the game notice I have tits
>thought it was a bug
gave me a boner though, thanks fetish
>>
I have no idea what is happening in this game.

You really squander the potential and buildup for boss fights when you have no idea who it is you're fighting or why.
>>
>>335970765
>y-you prove me wrong but haha you are the one whos wrong because im not wrong and this is the internet so you are wrong

tell me you are baiting because that sounded really fucking stupid
>>
Is Hodrick the strongest character in the series?
>>
>>335970454
>>335970765
https://youtu.be/C78Eb0LJdbw?t=1m28s
>>
>>335970874
I'm fairly sure sweetspots were actually removed on scythes in Dark Souls 3.
>>
File: 47055334_p0.png (112 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
47055334_p0.png
112 KB, 720x537
>>335969936
>this will never exist in real life
Why even live
>>
>>335970876
That's what makes it so brilliant though. You think nothing happened because you're covered in armor, and then hours later you notice your gender changed and have no idea what the fuck happened.

Happened to me too, and I saw a lot of people confused on 4chan too. It's a great prank
>>
>>335970831
You're not replying to only one person, faggot.
>>
File: 1461634096134.jpg (609 KB, 730x1030) Image search: [Google]
1461634096134.jpg
609 KB, 730x1030
>>335970523
>>335969893
>>335969998
>>335969998

I know it's pretty much cut and dry that Nameless King is Gwyn's firstborn, but I like to think that he's actually Ornstein, seeing the similarities in their fighting style, moveset, weapon, and that you find Ornstein's armor right below where you fight Nameless.

What if they're one and the same? What if the firstborn hid in plain sight from Gwyn as the leader of his legion of elite dragonslayer knights? What if he's batman?

I know it's not true, but it seemed plausible somewhat.
>>
>>335970874
I thought they removed the sweetspot shit completely? I certainly didn't noticed it with halberds and the few times I used a scythe.
>>
>>335970885
FROM have been making the quests less ridiculous to go through with each patch.
>>
>>335970735
Gwynevere is a slut

A SLUT
>>
>>335970034
Yeah, but at least the two other games had solid endings.

In DS1 you either link the fire and keep the Age of Fire going or simply let it die and go into an Age of Dark.

A fuckload of time passes so the choice doesn't matter. In DS2 you either decide to watch shit go down and do nothing or get the crowns and become immune to the curse while looking for a cure.

The buildup to DS3 made me think we were finally getting a cure to the curse, some way to "unlink" the fire from humanity.

NOPE

>You either link the fucking fire ONCE AGAIN so the cycle happens eventually
>Become a king of the undead of some sort with no fucking idea of what might happen next
>Take the flame for yourself with no fucking idea of what might happen next ONCE AGAIN
>Let the stupid flame die ONCE AGAIN and eventually the cycle will happen again

Let's just call this game Dark Souls III: ONCE AGAIN. No closure whatsoever, fuck you Miyazaki.
>>
>>335970591
I wasn't expecting anything from Black Gulch. The gutter was shit and when I completed it to be greeted with a laser tag arena I knew it would suck cock.

Drangleic Castle has buildup and looks awesome from the outside, I thought this must be when the game really kicks in. It isn't, it's a shitty level with a mediocre armored man boss followed by a shitty level with a mediocre armored man boss followed by shitty gray memories with a shitty gray boss and a shitty purple final boss.
>>
>>335970949

They're definitely still there. I've been running the Great Scythe and Corvian Scythe on one of my characters. They definitely do more damage if you hit with the blade rather than the hilt.
>>
>>335970949
Go try it if you don't believe me. I've noticed it myself using a scythe and the wiki also mentions it. I do like twice as much damage if I hit with the end of the weapon compared to the middle.
>>
File: IMG_20160429_213044798.jpg (428 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160429_213044798.jpg
428 KB, 1000x563
>>335970735

This
>>
>>335971125
The wiki also states on the Pontiff Knight Greatscythe page that there's no more sweetspots.
>>
>>335967887
ENB is a stupid faggot, he misses all the good shit while always stopping to lollygag about stupid things and the faggot has no sense of direction and has the memory of a slug.
>>
File: 1449872967740.webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1449872967740.webm
2 MB, 1024x576
>>335964589
Not nearly enough tits
>>
File: pensive ape.jpg (60 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
pensive ape.jpg
60 KB, 333x333
>>335969893
Not possible. Illusions don't have Souls and the thing we fought in DS1 was explicitly Ornstein. He had to have come back to life at some point.

Which honestly isn't too hard to believe. This is a universe where resurrective immortality is a thing.
>>
>>335966204
I guess Namelss King has nothing to do with Gwyn's firstborn, just a random dragon slayer. And his casting of sunlight spear and having a similar crown to Gwyn? Nah man youre right, it's just a callback
when they do shit like that, it isn't an accident except for lucitiel's sword coming from the tree, you got me on that one
>>
Can someone please explain why Lorian didn't just link the fire? What was even the point of Lothric if they already had Lorian? It just ended up fucking them over and leaving their assholes wide open for Pontiff to ravage
>>
>>335971018
>Ornstein's armor says he went to go look for the Nameless King
>He went to go look for himself
>By meditating with a bunch of snake-men hopped up on incense

Man... that's...
deep
>>
Is the lore in this one actually good?
>>
>>335971089
Well what did you expect when its King was wandering around brain-dead in the dark away from everything?
No one would want to be in the castle.
But yeah I do agree it should have been atleast on par with Londo Land.
>>
>>335971084
My first and canon ending is the one where the Firekeeper snuffs the flame.
I like the idea of the fire dying forever, and then after ages men will create a new fire, completely unlinked to the first. An new age of the world made completely by men.
>>
>>335971186
it might depend on the individual weapon. I've only used the Great Scythe a lot
>>
Talking about this game's lore and Gwyndolin make me wish for atleast having a more feminine body to be a qt trap and suck some good dick and get fucked
>>
>>335970735
Made for silver knights to jerk off.
>>
I miss Manus ;-;
>>
>>335970395
>pssst.... I think Hawkwood IS the Crestfallen. Figured that out much later. Still not 100% but it seems likely.

From his video description
>>
>>335971252

If you liked DaS1 lore you'll be fine. If not I'm not even sure why you're asking.
>>
>>335970885
So much this.
DS1 clearly (for dark souls standarts) explained at least main quest and main terms.
Ds2 went easy way and invented reincarnation and cycles bullshit.
At the end of DS3 I really stop trying to understand something.
Damn, From even didn`t give us proper explanation wtf means unkindled and Lord of Cinder title.
>>
>>335971018
They have a similar fighting style because Nameless King was Ornstein's mentor. They even tell you Ornstein went to find the Firstborn, and then you find his armor where you fight Nameless King.
>>
>>335971239
Lothric was a pussy and didn't want to burn.
Lorian was 100% loyal to Lothric because of their curse. And also because he was a slave to that younger bro dick.
Lothric may have even coerced Lorian into becoming a cripple so that he wouldn't end up linking the fire. Lorian is a true hero, and without Lothric fucking things up he may have become a real lord of cinder and reigned in a new age of fire.
>>
>>335971215
>Illusions don't have souls
The giant sentinels in DaS1 are illusions and drop souls.
>>
>>335971239
Apparently, a "scholar" showed up and schooled him on how linking the fire is for suckers. He wised up and realized that he was just going to get shoved into a pizza oven for no real reason.

Might have been Aldia, but who cares.
>>
>>335971389
Nameless king killed Ornstein?
>>
>>335971125
>>335971186
The game does have a sort of headshot implementation to melee this time round. Not just the WA and arrows. Might it be that?
>>
>>335964589
She's not Gwynevere, but she IS Ocelotte.

>Oceiros fucked around with weird transformation dragon magic
>never see any hint of Ocelotte in Lothric
>know Gwynevere married Oceiros and popped out kiddos
>Rosaria is fucked up and weird like a Seathe creation
>Rosaria has a miracle associated with Gwynevere
>a cult of people who want to fuck her until their dicks turn to ash

This is the true story.
>>
>>335967887
Wait, isn't that shield named HAWKWOOD's shield?
Doesn't Hawkwood wear most of the Undead Legion set? Doesn't he usually sit near the Legion's throne?
God damn. I still can't believe how hard this faggot shilled DS2 while being put away from BB and DS3.
>>
>>335971239
Ocerios was literally insane and wanted a dragon prince
>>
>>335970946
wow, didn't know those ten things.
pretty good video, vaati.
>>
>>335970869
You find Queen Lothric's corpse in a cage in the grand archives. And she isn't 20 feet tall.
>>
>>335971383
>>335970885

You're both idiots. The Lord of Cinder title is explicitly explained as anyone who's linked the fire before. The bosses in DaS3 have the best build up out of the whole series if you actually pay attention to the opening CG, NPC dialog, item descriptions, and in general just make an effort to put things together.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.