[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Character Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: q.png (541 KB, 897x280) Image search: [Google]
q.png
541 KB, 897x280
ITT: Post characters you've created from wherever. pls no bullying
>>
b-bump
>>
>>335963945
Where did you get the top and the yoga pants?
>>
>>335963945
Has anyone ever gotten their sentence down to 0?
>>
>>335965863
Military Fatigues. I didn't really like the top, would have preferred a sleeveless vest, but this was close enough. And I guess the scar is a plus this is what my Accessory looks like, mind you.

>>335965936
I don't talk to the community nearly at all, I just started playing again recently. I haven't done much of the story mode, just do missions here and there for fun.
>>
>>335965936
I did, I remember finding some kind of easy exploit involving making and selling the subweapons or something.
Dunno, it's been a while.
>>
File: image.jpg (511 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
511 KB, 1280x720
Creating, customizing and playing dress up with a cute girl of your own creation is life's greatest joy.
>>
>>335967665
Does XCX allow you to change your character model and gender at any point in the game? Or is it locked in from the start like most games?
>>
File: 2014-11-11-180144.jpg (84 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-11-180144.jpg
84 KB, 960x544
>>335965936

You just get all your factories making medical supplies and munitions en masse, them donate them to the cause. It's pretty simple once you're at the endgame and have the necessary privileges unlocked.

Nothing especially important happens upon achieving it, as the plot gives a flimsy excuse for essentially remaining a "Sinner".

They give you a swimsuit as a gag, though. Enjoy your vacation, friendo.
>>
>>335967881
Interesting.
>>
>>335967824
There's a quest in the middle portion of the game that allows you to change looks, voice and yes, gender when ever you want.
>>
>>335967824

You can change once you get to a certain point in the story, after the fifth chapter. You must have done some sidequests for an NPC named Yardley, who runs a shady business on the side that he'll reveal to you once you progress far enough along and his favors he owes you pile up.

You can never change your character's name, however. Likely to avoid any issues with the online component.
>>
File: 2014-11-20-205632.jpg (115 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-20-205632.jpg
115 KB, 960x544
>>335967962

As an additional tip, this is the most powerful bang-for-buck weapon type in the game. It has to be used at point-blank range, however. The combination of rapid fire and sheer projectile count with the right bonuses stacked on the weapon will mow down Abductors in seconds if fired into their weak points, or remove limbs almost instantly. Just remember to carry additional ammo.

I was hoping I had a picture of the proper setup for maximum efficiency with the factories and pharmacies cranking out supplies, but I do not.
>>
>>335968368
Double interesting. I'm more a fan of the melee style, but that will definitely be handy, thanks.
>>
File: q.png (425 KB, 595x338) Image search: [Google]
q.png
425 KB, 595x338
>>335968368
>just picked one of these up today and noticed that abnormally high damage stat
oh boy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.