[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAPCOM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Shadow_of_Rome_cover.jpg (49 KB, 260x367) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_of_Rome_cover.jpg
49 KB, 260x367
>Hitting people with their own arms

You cannot do this in any other game
>>
Gears of War 3
>>
>>335951581
Based classic capcom

now they are just fucking shit
>>
>>335952059
There is RE2 REMAKE

There is still hope
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 211x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 211x228
Ahem.
>>
>>335952089
i suppose
>>
>>335951581

There are actually a surprising amount of games that let you do this.
>>
>>335952136
dwarf fortress is minimalist trash
>>
I swear I remember some other game letting you do this, dead rising, stubbs the zombie, something like that.
>>
>>335951581
VTMB
>>
>You will never experience good games like this ever again

I miss it guys, I miss when games were good
>>
Why is it so hard to find good gladiator games? They seem like they would be easy to make but Shadow of Rome is the only really good one. Glaidus was alright if you like rpgs though the ending was weak and a good amount of the moves were either underwhelming or too hard to use.
>>
>>335952456
>minimalist
Perhaps the most uniformed opinion of century, congrats
>>
>>335951581
Rune.
>>
>>335951581
Bully
>>
This game was GOTY material.

>Line up 3 enemies and spear them all. It works.
>Cut off both of a guy's arms with the curved blade, then proceed to cut off both his legs; "Butcher of Rome", gets lots of points and crowd cheers.
>>
Mortal Kombat.

Well it's a leg not an arm, but it still counts.
>>
>>335952456
>graphics
This thread is about being able to beat other people to death with their arms, gb2 your casul game thread if you want to talk smack on graphics.
>>
who /onion hair/
>>
>>335953803
i said that because a fucking wall of text appearing on your screen doesn't equate to jack shit actually happening in front of your eyes with something like Shadow of Rome does.

you are literally talking to someone who has put a stupid amount of time into SS13, which is something else that is mostly walls of text but you can pretty much whatever you want to the human body, yet you don't see me bringing that game up, why would you even bother speaking.
>>
ss13
>>
>>335951581
stubbs the zombie
>That was my favourite arm!
>That was my second-favourite arm!
>>
Wind Waker?
>>
>>335951581
Doesn't splatterhouse do that?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.