[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the only good Digimon game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 250px-Digimonworld.jpg (22 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
250px-Digimonworld.jpg
22 KB, 250x248
Is this the only good Digimon game?
>>
>>335945830
>fucked up battle system
>arbitrary exploration rules
>digivolution determinants never explained
>good
>>
>>335945830
Cyber Sleuth is really, really good

The PsP one, Rebirth or what it was called, is ok, worth playing atleast

World 3/2003 is ok, aged horribly

Rumble Arena is fun for about 15 minutes
>>
World 3 and Cyber Sleuth are better.
>>
Rumble arena was bretty gud
>>
At least it's the only Digimon game that is really essential as it it's truly an unique experience. Those JRPG Digimon games are pretty generic at best.
>>
Cyber Sleuth is legitimately good.
>>
>>335947615
Its hard to call cyber sleuth a digimon games its like SMT except with a T rating and digimon
>>
>>335946391
I'm in chapter 5 but I've given up with the story.
Also environments aren't too great, but I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>335945830
Next Order is objectively the best world game.

Cyber Sleuth is objectively the best story game.
>>
>>335945830
That's not world 3 son
>>
>>335949460
I want SMTfags to leave.

Worst fucking fanbase
>>
>>335945830

It's probably the best. They should have just stuck with the formula and expanded on it.

World 2 is trash. It's a dungeon crawler.

World 3 is trash. It's a standard JRPG with so much fucking back tracking (and high encounter rates) it'll drive you insane.

World 4 is the game so bad everyone forgot it existed.

The various DS games aren't amazing, they're standard JRPGs but they just lack any depth and tend to drag on a lot.

The PSP one is decent. It's basically Digimon World 1 with less charm.

Cyber Sleuth is decent too. It's another standard JRPG with a fair amount of backtracking, is lacking in map design and the OST is one of the worst I've heard, but it's got decent writing and characters and is fun to play.

Those are all the ones I've played.
>>
>>335945830
>train the fuck out of my Digimon
>turns into a slug

>do random shit
>get a legendary bird thing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.