[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get every game YOU want >get sweet bonuses >revive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>get every game YOU want
>get sweet bonuses
>revive dead genres

Is Kickstarter the best thing, that happened to gaming?
>>
>>335940304
It's quite possible the worse as well as the game you fund could never be completed or is overfunded and under-delivered
>>
>>335940304
No, it created the worst fan base in existence.
>>
File: 1460033903413.jpg (144 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1460033903413.jpg
144 KB, 960x540
LEL
>>
>>335940304
tank u con man
>>
>matsuno's game still dead in the water
No thanks
>>
>>
File: THANK YOU CON MAN.jpg (50 KB, 600x644) Image search: [Google]
THANK YOU CON MAN.jpg
50 KB, 600x644
>>
>>335940304
I completely agree! All the possibilities and no publisher there to keep the man down. I fucking love getting digital OST and digital art books that go with my digital games! Physical media is so two thousand three.

The best part of KickStarterâ„¢? You don't have to have to pay that much! Even a dollar helps with new projects and ideas get created every day!

Some people say that it's a scam, but it's not.

HOLY SHIT I LOVE KICKSTARTERâ„¢
>>
You know how thing like this should be able to help out no-bodies and poor people in theory, but the only people that benefit from it are either already established or rich/moderately well off. Why is that?
>>
>>335940304
It's not entirely flawless.

It really depends on how competent and greedy someone is, see MN9 and Yogventures.
>>
>>335943856
>>335943438

Well, Pillars of Eternity and Divinity are two great examples.
>>
File: 1425488582685.png (172 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
1425488582685.png
172 KB, 400x296
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>335940304
I paid into 4 games in 2012
Star Citizen
Shantae
La Mulana
Mighty No 9
Not a single games is done yet. Mighty no 9 will be the first of those games to be officially released.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.