[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Star Fox Zero is out, is it confirmed that this man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: shiggy wiggy miyamiggy.jpg (56 KB, 992x604) Image search: [Google]
shiggy wiggy miyamiggy.jpg
56 KB, 992x604
Now that Star Fox Zero is out, is it confirmed that this man is singlehandedly ruining video games?
>>
>>335937812
Not singlehandedly but definitely a factor. He's a one hit wonder at this point.
>>
>>335937812
It's confirmed, this guy's time has gone away, it's the moment for retirement.
>>
File: 1458826749516.png (223 KB, 328x335) Image search: [Google]
1458826749516.png
223 KB, 328x335
>>335938826
>One hit wonder
>Miyamoto

It might be time for him to retire, but you can't retroactively downplay everything this man has contributed to video games.
>>
>>335937812
Singlehandedly no but his need to innovate every new installment of a franchise is definitely hurting nintendo

I can respect what he's trying to do but it isn't making money
>>
>>335939034
I don't consider kiddy shit to be good for our medium
>>
>>335939380
Every major nintendo game comes from this man including Pikmin, Mario, Zelda, etc.

Also,
>kiddy shit
Underage b8
>>
>>335937812
>now that a good game is out, am I allowed to keep shitposting
Let me guess, you're a Paper Mariofag that conveniently ignores how the sticker system WAS ALWAYS THERE and how IS in general is pretty incompetent.
>>
>>335939380
You're talking about Nintendo. The company that almost single-handedly revived video games after the first crash when Atari fucked everything up.

The medium would be dead, or at least not as big as it is, without them.
>>
>>335939380
mature games for mature gamers am I right?
>>
File: shiggy diggy do.png (517 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shiggy diggy do.png
517 KB, 1280x720
We knew this 2 years ago though.
>>
>>335937812

I'm getting the impression that when Miyamoto said at E3 2015 that this game was going to be a 3 hour linear cinematic arcade experience, he literally meant it as a 3 hour linear cinematic arcade experience. The game at that point had no branching paths, it didn't have any additional boss battles, etc, and it's likely it would have been released at the same price as Captain Toad and the like. The extra missions, extra bosses, extra paths, etc, all that shit was added between June 2015 and February 2016 when it wrapped up. At which point I guess they bundled it with Guard and released it as a $60 game.

If I'm going to be honest, I'd rather we got the $35 game he originally intended, with extra difficulty modes, and with a strong focus on overall score and shit, rather than what we got. Everything in the game screams "we threw this out in 6 months, hope you like it" except for the main levels and bosses.
>>
>>335939798
But this opinion is objectively correct. They're making games, not books or movies.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.