[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are these really comfy as everyone say or is it just a giant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 021.jpg (86 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
86 KB, 740x740
are these really comfy as everyone say or is it just a giant shill? even the people say it's good but i already learned to be cautious about overhyped stuff.

my last comfy chair got totalled recently (it was cheap ikea-grade shit that creaked even during the slightest movement). my current chair has this annoying "anatomically shaped" backrest which cannot be even fucking adjusted. it's forcing me to sit in almost L shaped position with a unremovable giant hump in the middle.

it is literally killing my back so i'm looking for a replacement. also im 260lbs/6'2" fat fuck, that's why i want to go for the king size.
>>
Yes they are comfortable. It's literally a meme to hate on them, so you won't get many actual answers.

I've had friends sit in mine and go out to buy their own. Mine still feels like new after a year. Also the ergonomic style is great for your back, you'll have great posture.

Normally I'll spend my days off sitting here for 10 hours with pure comfort the entire time.
>>
>>335934202
does a gaming dildo exist yet that vibrates in your manhole each time you take or do damage
gaming´s a pleasure, why not take it a step deeper? people will be saying dark souls made me cum and it´s great advertising
>>
>>335934653
b-but i dont play dark souls
>>
Got one of these used for $200, near perfect condition
I like it.
Sometimes I wonder if I should have shelled out the extra $150 to get a Steelcase Leap instead
>>
>>335934202

They are comfortable for the first couple of 3 or so hours. Without a mesh back though they tend to trap heat and get hot as hell.

>>335936065

has the right idea.
>>
File: r1_400.gif (2 MB, 375x285) Image search: [Google]
r1_400.gif
2 MB, 375x285
>>335936276
drill holes on them for breathing
>>
>>335936065
>>335936276
op here. got almost the same one as in your pic but with leatherette instead that began to crack and peel pretty soon. the heat is not an issue for me.

i had a traffic accident last year, underwent few surgeries and still haven't recovered yet so comfyness is important to me.
>>
gaming chairs are a meme.
what you want is just a good chair, doesn't fucking matter if someone wrote GAMING on it.
So if you find a decent gaming chair with a solid qualit then sure go ahead and buy it.
If you want a really good chair look for office chairs. The professional kind. These usually cost way more than that gaming stuff but the quality is often superb and they can last for a decade.
>>
>>335937824
All you described are the higher price Dxracers. They don't even say gaming anywhere on them :^)
>>
>>335937824
gaming chairs are ergonomically build to fit gaming life style. Sitting in a office poses vs gaming poses are different. Mouse movement is alot more intensive when gaming that is doing normal office work.
>>
>>335937824
The chairs to look for are the ones intended for 24/7 usage in control rooms. They're designed to take tons of abuse and have the ergonomics to be comfortable during multi-hour sessions, aka the perfect /v/ chair. Too bad you'll have to pay out the ass for a good one
>>
>>335938426
>gaming life style
thats just fucking marketing bullshit lingo you gobbled up.
just see
>>335938446
that the best shit you can get and below that are the office chairs companies tend to pay a shitton for so their workers backs don't get fucked from sitting on that chair all day long.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>335934202
Why the fuck would I buy a chair that is about 1/2 the price of my chair and it got heated seats sunroof and power windows.
>>
>not getting a $25,000 office chair
http://www.racechairs.com/Ferrari_16M_p/rc186.htm
>>
>>335937824
Chairs have actual ratings. Office chairs are a poor choice because they are intended for sub 2 hour intervals. If you are truly a sit and play all day type you will need a high quality chair intended for extended sitting. High dollar sadly.
>>
>>335938809
You are comparing the sitting posterior of a office worker to a person playing video games? Are we still on /v/? Think of your keyboard and mouse moment on a mouse and keyboard.

Think of a office worker. Any. Take an administrative assistant they are not putting a load anywhere close on there hands and fingers as a gamer.
>>
File: markus_1.jpg (105 KB, 500x729) Image search: [Google]
markus_1.jpg
105 KB, 500x729
>>335938446
op here. we have these where i work. the chair i currently have is actually intended for 24/7. it looks really comfy on the picture but that fucking bump on the backrest is a torture tool worthy of spanish inquisition
>>
>>335939297
>Think of a office worker.
you've never worked in an office before have you?
There is surprisingly litte difference in sitting in your office chair and doing office work and sitting in front of your pc at home.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.