[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the Griffith of vidya?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (813 KB, 610x763) Image search: [Google]
file.png
813 KB, 610x763
Who is the Griffith of vidya?
>>
big boss.
He was know as a really charismatic guy and he betrayed his best soldier to use him to reach his goal
>>
File: 1999122-zekeinfamous2.png (165 KB, 250x305) Image search: [Google]
1999122-zekeinfamous2.png
165 KB, 250x305
Closest i've got is rich evans from the first infamous game i guess...kinda
He tries to activate a thing that would kill you and everyone else to get their power, it didnt work though and it was only at the end so i dunno
>>
>>335932293
Someone who everyone idolizes despite constantly doing the wrong things. Todd Howard?
>>
>>335932293
Konami, if they can somehow manage to trick everyone into liking them again they'd fit the bill perfectly.
>>
Griffith did literally nothing wrong.
>>
Rapier users in Dark Souls 3
>>
>>335933363
He slept with the princess which went against his dream
>>
I saw the Berserk anime when I was younger but I want to read the manga to catch up, at what chapter does the whole Guts being part of the Hawk and getting cucked end?
>>
>>335933648
You can just say you are looking for a fap. No one can judge you. We are on 4chan
>>
Someone that killed everyone I ever cared about except for the one I cared about most. That one was raped to the point of brain damage.

I guess Nintendo fits the bill.
>>
File: Berserk_v04_p170.jpg (32 KB, 316x404) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v04_p170.jpg
32 KB, 316x404
>>335933363
Griffith was a faggot who's one moment of not being one almost fucked up his ambitions entirely.
>>
>>335932787
>Rich Evans
What are you talking about? His name is Zeke Dunbar.
>>
>>335933363
Except everything
>>
>>335932293
In terms of 'biggest douchebag', or 'most successful douchebag'?
>>
Big Boss - Griffith
Venom - Guts
>>
>>335934147
Judeau - Solid Snake
>>
File: Vergil_(DmC).jpg (58 KB, 791x960) Image search: [Google]
Vergil_(DmC).jpg
58 KB, 791x960
i dunno, DMC Vergil maybe? both have white hair, are skilled in swordsmanship, have a rival that wields a huge sword, use people to further their own agendas, and finally, both are demons
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.