[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 1024x576
What went wrong?
>>
>>335926673
It's sheer existence.
>>
>>335926673
>watching SBH
can't you debate this shit in the youtube comment section
>>
Nothing went wrong? It was made for kids.
>>
>>335926673
>>telltale games: where your choices matter
>>
Telltale still existing, that's what's wrong
>>
everything
>>
Literally everything, it is Minecraft with something that doesn't fit Minecraft, at all.
Literally not even worth a pirate, it's boring as piss and embarrassingly bad.
Somehow, Borderlands was an actually good one, albeit having a horribly rushed part 5.
>>
>>335926673

kids play minecraft to make their own stories not to watch others

that said MSM sold well but to very little kids. It's a good way of grooming them until they're old enough to play "freeform" games
>>
>>335928024
>it's ok to make a shitty game because it's for kids

SBH actually makes a good point as to why this shitty series doesn't do kids justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgNexYlnmcs
>>
Truthfully it was the extra episodes they released that weren't included in the Season Pass. 400 Days for TWD was passable since it was unrelated to the main story, but they goofed up with this one.
>>
>>335926673
>minecraft
>story game about minecraft
>story game with cliche made-up "characters" about minecraft

This is the most inexplicable game.

>>335928767
>kids play minecraft
Kids don't actually play minecraft, they watch adults play minecraft on Youtube.
>>
>>335929036

>Kids don't actually play minecraft, they watch adults play minecraft on Youtube.

yes but maybe a third of those will acutally buy it, and half of those will play it for more than a few hours
>>
>>335928661
>not even worth a pirate
>some games are worth your time but not your money
>your time is worth less than a Domino's pizza
>>
>>335928893
i couldn't stand a minute listening to this faggots voice
>>
>>335926673
i pre-ordered this and gifted it to a couple of people with intend of using it as a new bad rats.

never touched it

s-should i?
>>
>>335929578
I love his content but yeah holy fuck his voice is goddamn unbearable
>>
>>335926673
they dropped actual point and clicks, no more sam & max, or puzzle agent
>>
It exists.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.