[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I call fucking bullshit. >uncharted 4 theft Are there a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: uncharted4stolen-640x683.jpg (64 KB, 640x683) Image search: [Google]
uncharted4stolen-640x683.jpg
64 KB, 640x683
I call fucking bullshit.

>uncharted 4 theft

Are there any laws to prevent a large business from crying robbery? I am certain that it's just media hype to help circulate the advertisement of the game.

""We can confirm that unfortunately some contents from a lorry transporting a variety of video game and DVD titles, including a quantity of the much anticipated Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, was stolen in the UK, during a violent assault," a representative said."

>bull fucking shit

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/uncharted-4-ps4-discs-stolen-from-truck-in-violent/1100-6439275/
>>
Pic related: Only image of game on the internet I could find of actual copy appearing to be "in the wild"

There would be more, and definitely spoilers out by now.
>>
That person should clip their finger nails.
>>
Why they always assault trucks with videogames in the UK?
>>
>>335923853
>Are there any laws to prevent a large business from crying robbery?
In China, they only need one game to create a massive piracy network. Nobody actually needs to steal a ton of physical videogames.

Then again, if someone is crazy enough to hijack a fucking truck, videogames probably weren't their original target. Probably a bunch of dirt-poor thieves looking for stuff to hawk.
>>
If it did happen don't you think we would have spoilers?
>>
>>335925268
Kind of this. Any GAME employee that knew about this would probably be quick to take down the physical address of anyone trying to unload a ton of the same game.
>>
File: 1459701460007.jpg (29 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1459701460007.jpg
29 KB, 500x364
didn't this exact same thing happen with splatoon a while ago?

either the same gang or, more likely, marketing
>>
This is garbage marketing. ND might make good games but they're not above shit like this.
I don't even know why companies do it, since nobody really ends up giving a shit.
>>
Nate and Sam find Averies treasure. Nadine betrays Raef because she wants to just escape alive. Nate and Raef sword battle and Raef is killed. Nate, Sully, Elena and Sam all live. No returns like Chloe or Charlie Cutter. There is a epilogue set 15 years after the ending you play as Nate and Elenas daughter
>>
File: Uncharted 3.png (148 KB, 1093x876) Image search: [Google]
Uncharted 3.png
148 KB, 1093x876
>>335923853

Why would anyone steal an Uncharted game? Even a blank disc has more value in the long term.
>>
>>335925268
There is that one gallery with nothing really important other than 2 screens of what looks like the epilogue
>>
Even when a store does accidentally put something on a shelf that hasn't met its street date yet, when you purchase it the registered is alerted and it wont let you complete the transaction.

So the only way these situations happen is if it somehow just gets flat out stolen.
>>
>>335923853
>Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, was stolen in the UK, during a violent assault," a representative said."

This is why you don't hire refugees to do your viral campaign stuff.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.