[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In knowing the teachings of Zerthimon, I have become stronger.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Dakkon.jpg (20 KB, 270x423) Image search: [Google]
Dakkon.jpg
20 KB, 270x423
In knowing the teachings of Zerthimon, I have become stronger.
>>
But you're still the worst companion.
>>
- No, Nameless One, you are the zerthimons!

And then Nameless One was Zerthimon
>>
>>335923695
If you're stronger, why are you still a scrawny faggot?
>>
Time is not your enemy, forever is.
>>
>>335923695
How much stronger
>>
>>335923695
I updated my Journal.
>>
>>335923695
Good thing I taught them to you then IDIOT
>>
You wish harm upon one who has aided Nordom at cost to his selves. Nordom will attempt to stop you. Prospect of success: slight.
>>
>>335923695
What do people mean when they say this games combat sucked? Was is just grindy, or confusing, or what?
>>
File: 1112233344.jpg (40 KB, 447x599) Image search: [Google]
1112233344.jpg
40 KB, 447x599
I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated
>>
>>335923695
Endure, in enduring grow strong
>>
>>335925540
Shit encounters and basic features from BG like combat log and a decent UI were removed for no explainable reason.
>>
>>335927181
any decent mods to fix that?
>>
>>335927771
nope
>>
Hail... traveller. Your eyes have the weight of one who has travelled long to be in this place.
>>
>>335925540
It was mostly just pointless. The D&D combat was simplified to the max, there were only three classes for the main character to take, almost no interesting loot, barebones spells, only a couple of status effects, 99% of the enemies were dumb melee brutes, no interesting bosses. In short it was easier to just run past all the monsters and get insane amounts of XP by doing talking quests
>>
>>335929536
The high level spell cutscenes looked nice though.
>>
File: updated my journal.jpg (146 KB, 897x852) Image search: [Google]
updated my journal.jpg
146 KB, 897x852
UPDATED MY JOURNAL
>>
>>335929536
>>335927181
is there a viable no-combat build? I heard you can skip most fights
>>
>>335929915
>when you updated your journal but she's still changing your nature
>>
>>335929925
You need high CHA, INT and WIS. 21, 21 and 23, I think, but I may be wrong.
All other stats are worthless. PS:T is basically a mockery of dungeons an dragons mechanics, your stats do not matter, your alignment constantly changse
>>
File: 20131122170436.jpg (74 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
20131122170436.jpg
74 KB, 450x253
>>335923695
Talking with this dude and his magic book was the hook that pulled me into playing the entire game. Before that I was sorta bored and confused I wish there was a button to show all the npcs on the map so I didn't have to scrub my mouse all over the screen looking for them. It got easier once I figured out where they were but it was brutal for the first bit.
>>
>>335929925
Yeah, you can skip most combat through dialog, just make sure your conversational stats (Wis, Int, Cha) are high. You can also stealth through areas as a thief. I don't think the combat is quite as horrible as people like to make it out to be, though.
>>
>>335930173
if you have high agi you can go around snapping necks left and right
>>
>>335930173
>>335930205
sounds fun actually. never done a diplomacy build in anything before
>>
>>335930338
You can also catch those pickpockets on the hive and teach them to not be shitters. Dex and Str have some cool options in dialogue, actually, just not as much as the other stats.

>>335930378
Planescape is a great game for this, the dialogue is great and you can still rely on your companions if you have to get in a fight. Have fun, anon.
>>
>>335930173
In my first playthrough I started playing as a mage, but then changed it to fighter, then only changed back to mage for the circle of zerthimon. After that I was full on fighter with the axe of the jester, then hatred's gift, and the only time I changed my alignment was at the start of the game somewhere, and it changed to chaotic neutral and stayed there.
It was a really fun playthrough.
>>
Has anyone played the game as evil? I've heard you can do some seriously messed up shit, but haven't tried it myself.
>>
>TNO
>Dak'kon
>Morte
>Vhailor
>Tranny One
Fucking elder god tier voice acting, and the game has so little of it.
WHY
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.