[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the last game you played on easy? >pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_m8zhn4jGGQ1rrmwbdo1_1280.jpg (380 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8zhn4jGGQ1rrmwbdo1_1280.jpg
380 KB, 1280x960
What was the last game you played on easy?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>335913173
the one where i try and fuck you mum
>there is any other mode then easy
>>
>>335913654
For sho
>>
Silent Hill, I thought that one made the puzzles harder if you pick hard mode but then I found out it just spams enemies at you. It got annoying so I just said fuck it and played it on easy.
>>
>>335913173
Guitar Hero
>>
Civilization 4 when I was learning how to play it, around 10 years ago.

There must be something more recent but I can't recall anything.
>>
The World Ends With You, while I liked the combat it was a bit awkward to play with a computer and I got reallt engrossed in the story
>>
Shit... I don't think I've ever played on easy
>>
>>335916878
Debating on whether this is subtle bait or not
>>
Danganronpa 1, the additional things are mostly just annoyances. It's primarily a story-driven VN and there's not much to these minigames.
>>
>>335917148
Why would it be bait? Using the mouse and keyboard felt awful to play with
>>
>>335913654

That's not Easy, that's Very Easy Automatic.
>>
The evil within. My gf bought it for me because she wanted us to play it together but she hates watching me repeat the same part more than twice.
>>
>>335917221
I kind of agree

I knew the appropriate response but the timing on some of them were bs
>>
>>335917385
You know what you must do
Git gud
>>
>>335917259
Then you never played the original, that was ten times worse
>>
>>335917385
>dating a guy who sucks at videogames

Poor girl, give me her number, I'll hook her up with a real man
>>
>>335917515
Can't say for certain but having the pen seems like it would be much much better
>>
>>335913173
Does dark souls count? Not that it was easy first try. Just after played them for years, with no actually difficulty settting, it felt easy.
>>
>>335917478
and if you unlock a bunch of skills it's pretty much Easy Mode anyway
>>
Late game Huniepop to get to the sex scenes. Got them all too. Usually played on a higher difficulty, but that speed stuff was bullshit.
>>
>>335917823
We're talking about games with difficulty settings here, no need to flex
>>
File: 250px-Mgs3box.jpg (36 KB, 250x353) Image search: [Google]
250px-Mgs3box.jpg
36 KB, 250x353
the patriot was pretty cool
>>
>>335913173
I need that GBC
>>
Can't even think of the last game I played that had a difficulty setting, so I guess Starfox Zero, since that was clearly set to easy.
>>
>>335917515
ARE YOU THE BAIT!?
>>
hmmmm Banjo tooie
>>
File: Mafia_II_Boxart.jpg (70 KB, 256x384) Image search: [Google]
Mafia_II_Boxart.jpg
70 KB, 256x384
That Game, The first time than i play that game.
>>
>>335913173
Man, I'd use that GBC in a heartbeat and I'm a 27 year old dude.

>Playing on easy
>Ever
Closest would be something like pokemon that doesn't have difficulty settings.
>>
Project Mirai DX. Gotta clear the songs in that difficulty as well, you know.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.