[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (326 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326 KB, 1000x1000
is it good?
>>
>>335912847
it's like Pokémon Conquest or any Nobunaga's ambition/Romance of the Three Kingdoms game
except it's pretty much mindless, it's really easy and tells you the best option for each move.
>>
Busters is better
>>
>>335913948
But Pokemon Conquest was already pretty much mindless and really easy
>>
Christ, it's bad enough that they tried to make a brain dead Pokemon clone but now they're copying it's spinoffs too?

How low can this series sink?
>>
>>335914117
it was simple but not easy, at least the postgame
at least it didn't hold your hand through every single move.
>>
>>335914238
so post game doesnt hold your hand but normal game does?
>>
WHEN ARE WE GETTING YOKAI WATCH 2 GODDAMMIT
>>
>>335914117
You only played the "tutorial" main game didn't you?

I honestly can't blame you, its asinine to put the actual game after a really long tutorial that acts as the main game.
>>
>>335914176
Is there a YoKai watch mystery dungeon yet?
>>
Where is that "Pokemon killer" Yokai poster that always posted here about how this game was going to kill Pokemon?

I find it ironic that not only is it not killing Pokemon, it's mimicing everything Pokemon has done. All we need is the TGC of Yokai and we're complete.
>>
>>335914343
I'm talking about the whole game.
The main game in Conquest didn't have as much invasions and management, post-game did.
and Conquest doesn't have handholding while Sangokushi does.
>>
>>335912847
Yokai Watch 2 translation when
I enjoyed the first game
>>
>>335914343
The post game is the actual normal game.

The normal game isnpretty much a tutorial, theres even gameplay features locked away in it suchc as enemy warlords actually training their shit, development of areas using money and enemy warlords invading your claimed kinngdoms.

If you're not careful you can severely fuck up a playthrough REALLY badly.
>>
>>335914479
No there's an action game spinoff and a Just Dance
>>
>>335914581
i guess ill try it out. never played a youkai or sangokushi game; im kinda interested in both
>>
>>335914176
Romance of the Three Kingdoms =/= Nobunga's Ambititon
>>
>>335914568

Considering some of the phone app games have yokais from 2 and they have translated names...I would say eventually.
>>
>>335915538
hes a retarded nintendrone dont exprct him to know that the filthy slant eyed chinks arent the same as the japanese
>>
>>335914024
They're completely different games.
>>
>>335914492
It was never going to be a Pokemon killer. That guy is literally brain dead.
>>
How did you know which Pokemon had max sync % with whatever character? My OCD about that makes me nervous about playing Conquest.
>>
Shittier pogeymon with tedious/repetitive stylus bullshit for every ability.
>>
>>335916279
Just look it up on the wiki.
>>
>>335914568
It would literally be faster for you to learn than wait for translations.
>>
>>335914418
Yeah pretty much I was fed up with the game afterwards
>>
>>335914418
Hasn't level-5 been doing that with a lot of their recent games (that isn't related to YW)?
>>
>>335915225
I'm talking about pokemon conquest not this yokai watch game
>>
>>335917714
why are you talking about pokemon conquest in a youkai sangokushi thread?
>>
>>335918212
It was brought up? Did you not see the chain of replies?
>>
>>335918408
please leave
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.