[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rumor: Retro's Next Game is a New IP for NX launch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
http://gonintendo.com/stories/256817-rumor-retro-s-nx-project-not-metroid-or-donkey-kong

>nb4 Emily Rogers
>>
>>335912625
OP can't inb4
>>
>Emily Rogers

She better fucking be clear about it

I'm still mad she made us get hype for a Sticker Star Sequel
>>
No it just says it's not DK, or Metroid or Diddy
>>
>>335912625
WOW
Another NX rumor

Hey guys, remember when leakers said the NX would launch THIS very year? Oh man. You cunts all believed them.
But please, go on. Keep deluding yourself with these lovely leak that come straight from Twitter/Neogaf/Reddit. So you will shitpost even harder the day they will turn out fake shit.
>>
>>335914763
To be fair, that could've been outdated info.
>>
>You know how I feel about Emily Rogers rumors. I feel they're well researched and I trust here 100%. She only comes forward with stuff when she's confident in it. The same goes for Liam and his detective work.

This faggot's being sarcastic, right? I can't tell anymore with these idiots.
>>
File: forged-nintendo-nx-controller.jpg (111 KB, 650x396) Image search: [Google]
forged-nintendo-nx-controller.jpg
111 KB, 650x396
>>335914964
To be even more fair, you idiots would belive everything that has "NX" written on it.
Better start thinking with your own brain, NXfags.
>>
>>335915024
Most Nintendo newsblogs don't wanna shit the pool, so there's a good chance that isn't sarcasm.
>>
>>335912625
Good, its about time there not working on Metroid. Now we can get a Metroid from Nintendo in-house. with SPD and EAD now one I can see that happening since Sakamoto now has more man power than ever. Hoping the next Metroid is Metroid: Dread.
>>
>>335914763

To be fair, Ema Rogers wasn't wrong recently
>>
>>335917131

She wasn't wrong

But I'm still mad she didn't tell us about Color Splash
>>
>>335916460

Here's hoping Sakamoto learned his lesson with Other M

Though it's a shame

The third person style looked great

I honestly want a sequel just so the gameplay can get better, like having full control and not a fucking Dpad
>>
>>335917131
She takes a shotgun approach to her "leaks". Broken clock and all that. Even then she's vague as all hell and just as credible as any random fuck here. No, she's actually less credible because she has been wrong several times over the years, and when it happens she deletes her fake leaks to make it harder for others to call her out.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.