[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>published by Nintendo and co-developed by Capcom >even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Magical_Mirror.jpg (41 KB, 256x364) Image search: [Google]
Magical_Mirror.jpg
41 KB, 256x364
>published by Nintendo and co-developed by Capcom
>even fucking Miyamoto was involved

Is this game any good?
>>
>>335910438
i'm curious too
>>
>>335910713
It's okay kinda short
>>
>>335910438
I recall playing this years ago.

It was something like a point and click I think? You had this mini cursor that you used to direct Mickey to look at shit. It's a nice little game. The most memorable thing I recall about it was this minigame where you flew around in a toy plane or something like that.
>>
I enjoyed it as a kid, but I don't remember too much so don't quote me on any of this.

It's kinda like a point and click adventure, Mickey goes into his mirror and ends up in a castle, and this ghost thing breaks the mirror.

The main goal was finding all the pieces while the ghost keeps getting in your way and messing with you.

I remember there was multiple endings, you could get out without finding all the pieces, and if you got them all you saw the true ending.

I remember it being very easy, it was a very "kid's game" kid's game, and there were a lot of cutscenes that make it feel like cartoon.

You might like it if you like Mickey, and don't care about an actual challenge, it's more about the adventure and sense of wonderment.

I also remember it had a sequel which was really bad.
>>
From what I remember, it's a point and click game that's fun but sometimes the clicking doesn't really respond well with Mickey and there's a lot of Shit that happens in game, a lot of short I'm game cut scenes also don't play on easy mode because you could only go through half of the game and then it says start from the beginning on Normal mode.
>>
>>335912685
What sequel?
>>
>>335913405

I don't know, but I remember it being on the Gamecube, it might not have been made by the same people, I don't know, but it was clearly trying to be a sequel to this game.

I'll try and look it up.
>>
File: Disney's_Hide_and_Sneak_GC.jpg (20 KB, 256x363) Image search: [Google]
Disney's_Hide_and_Sneak_GC.jpg
20 KB, 256x363
>>335913591

Here, it actually was developed by Capcom.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney's_Hide_and_Sneak
>>
>>335910438
It's the kind of game you would give to a young child who's never played a game before. It's a good game in that regard but it's very easy and has no challenge at all.

If you want a good Mickey Mouse game, I would recommend playing Epic Mickey or one of the Genesis games.
>>
>>335910438
The game were more or less a tech demo for the GameCube.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.