[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long may he reign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1460604617097.png (559 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460604617097.png
559 KB, 600x600
Long may he reign
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f[1].jpg (137 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f[1].jpg
137 KB, 1000x1000
King Harlaus has left the realm.
>>
What in Ragnar’s name did you just fucking say about me, you little Swadian? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sargoth Axe Throwing Academy. I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Swadian land and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in pillaging and I am the top axe thrower in the king’s shieldwall. You are nothing to me but just another peasant. I will murder you with savagery the likes of which has never been seen before on Calradia, mark my fucking runes. You think you can get away with saying shit like that to me over the internet? Think again, Swadian. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Huscarls across Calradia and your fiefs are being scouted right now so you’d better prepare for the storm, peasant. The storm that wipes out your pathetic little thing your call your kingdom. You’re fucking dead, horse-user. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700 hundred ways and that’s just with my beard. Not only am I extensively trained in facial combat, but I have access to the entire Nord armory and I will use it to it’s full extent to wipe your miserable arse off of Calradia, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you. Maybe you would have held your fucking tongue, but you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot! I will shit throwing weapons all over you and you will drown in them. You are fucking dead, kiddo. I will drink from your skull!
>>
What in Ragnar’s name did you just fucking say about me, you little Swadian? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sargoth Axe Throwing Academy. I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Swadian land and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in pillaging and I am the top axe thrower in the king’s shieldwall. You are nothing to me but just another peasant. I will murder you with savagery the likes of which has never been seen before on Calradia, mark my fucking runes. You think you can get away with saying shit like that to me over the internet? Think again, Swadian. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Huscarls across Calradia and your fiefs are being scouted right now so you’d better prepare for the storm, peasant. The storm that wipes out your pathetic little thing your call your kingdom. You’re fucking dead, horse-user. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700 hundred ways and that’s just with my beard. Not only am I extensively trained in facial combat, but I have access to the entire Nord armory and I will use it to it’s full extent to wipe your miserable arse off of Calradia, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you. Maybe you would have held your fucking tongue, but you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot! I will shit throwing weapons all over you and you will drown in them. You are fucking dead, kiddo. I will drink from your skull!!
>>
>>335910694
>Be Nords
>Get rundown by Swadian mounted butter warriors
>>
I must unite the Calradic Peoples under one flag.
>>
>>335910339
You can take selfies in Mountain Blade?
>>
>>335910694
Nordniggers exist solely as living target practice.
>>
>>335910532
My knees?!?! THEY BEND!
>>
i have taken this thread prisoner

>gallops around randomly
>>
>>335911238
King Harlaus can.
>>
>>335910925
>>335911263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFyLNKS4e1w
>>
>>335911263
All fun and games until you have to take a castle defended by Huscarls
>>
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/04/28/mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-interview/
>>
>>335911324
>Your relationship with Baron Anon has deteriorated - 4
>>
>Be Nord
>Get cucked
>>
File: 1460076082707.jpg (87 KB, 953x960) Image search: [Google]
1460076082707.jpg
87 KB, 953x960
>become lord of a recently conquered town and one of the villages surrounding it
>everything starts out very poor
>over time the town becomes richer but the villages stay very poor
>help the village out, set taxes to very low, build mills and shit, protect the farmers from bandits, etc.
>mfw the town becomes very rich
>mfw their relation with me is 99
>mfw I made a village prosperous and made them love me
>>
File: 1460257484570.jpg (48 KB, 285x416) Image search: [Google]
1460257484570.jpg
48 KB, 285x416
>>335913513
4chan that's not the image i selected, don't do this
>>
>>335910694
>>335910868
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYTRsEtqKps
>>
File: Bannerlord_Map.png (2 MB, 1810x943) Image search: [Google]
Bannerlord_Map.png
2 MB, 1810x943
where did those inland bodies of water go by the time of Warband??

where did that giant landmass above the Nord territory come from?
>>
File: Calradia M&B.jpg (3 MB, 3471x3244) Image search: [Google]
Calradia M&B.jpg
3 MB, 3471x3244
>>335915310
Beats me.
>>
Make Swadia Great Again!
>>
why does he have goats ears and why are they askew?
>>
>>335917868
>Swadia
>Ever great
>>
>>335910339
Hey guys I have a question. So I joined the Swadian Rebels and already took over some castles and towns. Is there any way I can turn my companions into vassals or do I only have this option if I'm independent? The faggot vassals of Swadia don't want to join my rad as fuck Rebellion.
>>
>>335919471
Only when you are king can your companions be vassals
>>
>>335919471
Fuck. That's bullshit
>>
>>335915310
>that hint of more land just to the north of the nords, but you can't get there
>those empty steppes to the east with no cities or anything, they're just there taking space
rrrrrRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

The desert also seems quite small. I wish it didn't just instantly end and turn into lush green grass.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.