[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, on Big Shell /v/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11
File: Big Shell.jpg (119 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
Big Shell.jpg
119 KB, 1131x707
Meanwhile, on Big Shell /v/...
>>
What's with the blonde faggot that keeps running around. Who is he?
>>
>>335909949

Must have been your imagination.
>>
File: GS.png (365 KB, 1078x578) Image search: [Google]
GS.png
365 KB, 1078x578
>>335909949
I know not, comrade.

My AK has gone to disappear also
>>
Hey HQ, where is the whole other half of the shell?
>>
Do you know what day it is tomorrow?
>>
comrades, you ever wonder if we're the bad guys?
>>
Nothing here...
>>
ITS A DUD
>>
File: fortune destoryer of cellphones.png (332 KB, 937x766) Image search: [Google]
fortune destoryer of cellphones.png
332 KB, 937x766
Well it happened again, I need to get a new phone because I stood next to Fortune in the lunch line and was going to ask her what she was doing after work. I swear I wish someone would just tell her that the reason why she can avoid bullets so well is because of that super magnet, that way every time she walks towards Coms we don't have to get new computer monitors, credit cards, and cell phones.
>>
File: mgs2_shake.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mgs2_shake.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>mfw the vending machine in Strut C drops an extra candy by mistake

What a great Friday.
>>
Someone was sleeping in my locker, AGAIN.
>>
Anyone see that C4 in the bathroom? It was just sitting right there, did that fat guy put there on purpose or what?
>>
>>335910548
Someone needs to tell that cunt rollerskates are not proper cardio.
>>
Guys I just saw some shirtless faggot running across the ocean, shortly after that some fat fuck busted into the girl's restroom when I was taking a shit (it smells nicer in there and it's always empty) and planted a fucking bomb.

Why are we even on this piece of shit? Let's just kill the president and go home, i'm freaked out.
>>
Anyone else feel like Fat man isn't really that great. I mean he's basically a giant bomb on roller skates, if anyone just shot him once he'd probably explode. I don't really understand why we even allow him to wear those roller skates anyways. If we took them off would he die? I'm just saying, if he gets to wear roller skates, I would like to wear some as well.
>>
Nothing here...
>>
Daily reminder to all staff, do not loosen the wheels on FatMan's skates. Yes it's funny but he'll sink the platform when he falls.
Also happy birthday to Frank Philps
Go get em frank
>>
Does anyone else get the feeling like someone else is watching you when you are in the showers? Ever since that Gay Vampire guy showed up I'll feel a draft in the shower room, then when I turn around the door is slightly cracked. I try not to make too much of a big deal of it because I think the guy might actually be criminally insane, but I've lost 4 bars of soap this month to the shower floor.
>>
File: 8256970.png (132 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8256970.png
132 KB, 500x500
A DUB??
>>
so many nice butts around here
>>
>>335910509
Hey don't you dare fucking say anything, The Patriots put a lot of work into that April Fools joke, Shit I think she even legitimately believes it now. I can only imagine what she would do if she found out that her "talent" was actually just one of the most excessively well planned out April Fools jokes in the history of ever.
>>
>>335910509
What's her problem anyway? I've seen people getting their fucking necks snapped by this one scrawny guy and she's sad she can't die? Stop fighting back damn.
>>
Just checked up on the guys working on placing those semtex on Shell 1-2 connecting bridge.
Shit looks autistic as fuck.
>>
EH-NE-MEE SIGHTED. REQUESTING BACKUP UNIT IMMEDIATELY.

IT'S THE ENEMY, AYY NEED HELP.
>>
I was walking between struts earlier today and thought I'd detour to the middle real quick to see what it's like. Fucking floor just dropped out, nearly tumbled into the ocean. Who designed this shit?
>>
Hey you guys won;t believe this but i swear i saw that Shalashaska guy yelling at his own arm just now. Fuckin weird.
>>
>>335909821
Why didn't mother base use this exact same layout? Why were the struts so far apart?
>>
>get a disciplinary for peeing into the ocean
>sergei listens to music all day and gets away with it

how is this fair
>>
>>335912739
Because the other motherbase got blown to shit easily since all of its struts were right next to each other

Also, consome limitations
>>
>>335909949
wait, its a guy?
>>
>>335911932
Kek
>>
File: 1423065762427.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1423065762427.png
487 KB, 900x900
>get call from captain
>Strut F patrol duty
>>
I'm glad I got moved to the Shell 2 core today. I don't think I could play babysitter with the president a second longer.
>>
File: image.png (105 KB, 182x229) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105 KB, 182x229
>>335911932

>Someone put a sensor on the cipher drone

Absolute madman!
>>
I think I've been seeing this blonde girl running around here. I saw her crawling on the floor in strut E a couple of times too.
>>
EH-NE-MEH SIGHTED

actually... I'll wait until he's finished his phone call before I request backup
>>
Guys I'm bursting here and I don't want to go all the way to Strut C, where's a place I can piss in Shell 2?
>>
File: 1431546372095.png (150 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1431546372095.png
150 KB, 400x400
>>335910514
wait, I never noticed otacon did that handshake with a parrot on his arm.

Did snake crush that parrot?
>>
>>335914281
Jesus Christ, man. Just go out the window and into the sea if you truly have to. I swear, some of you faggots are just disgusting. I was patrolling from strut K and someone pissed straight on the floor. It was also overrun by bugs and shit.
Does no one clean this place?
>>
File: MGS2-Nendoroid-Raiden-Figure-2.jpg (131 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
MGS2-Nendoroid-Raiden-Figure-2.jpg
131 KB, 600x750
>>335913672
Hmm, sounds supicious...was she hot?
>>
Can we do something about all the fucking birds outside? I'm sick of getting shit on while patrolling.
>>
>>335914907
She had a nice butt but her chest was flat.
>>
>>335909949
She's so god damn cute. I think she's shy. Next time I see her hiding, I'm going to ask her out
>>
File: tomorrow.jpg (29 KB, 556x601) Image search: [Google]
tomorrow.jpg
29 KB, 556x601
Does he think we can't hear him having mundane conversations with his girlfriend?

I'm not going to engage, I'm only here to pay for college.
>>
OUTTA MY WAY FUCK I NEED TO PEE
>>
>>335915117
Tell me about it, I was needed in Strut B and I slipped on my way. Next time I see one of the feathery fucks, I'm shooting them
>>
Is it true the boss is THE Solid Snake? I heard he died on that tanker two years ago.
>>
I hate this place guys. I was told it would just be an ordinary guard job but I see all kinds of weird shit and people wandering around. What is going on?!
>>
>>335915509
That Ocelot guy just locked himself in a bathroom stall and was just yelling "BROTHER" over and over again. It didn't even sound like him.
>>
I just got fucking pissed on, can you faggots please use the head like normal fucking soldiers god damn it!!
>>
>>335915873
This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. We will this job be over? It's not like anyone is going to invade this place. We're in the fucking ocean.
>>
>>335916010
Eh, with all the seagulls crapping on our uniforms its not like it can be much worse, right?
>>
>>335909821
I was patrolling on one of the strut bridges when a drone suddenly blew up. Then I saw some blond goth faggot running around. You guys know anything about that?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.