[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your Battlefleet going? Gothic Armada, that is. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
How's your Battlefleet going? Gothic Armada, that is.

The dev just announced they sold above their target, next race release is Space Marines in June and then Tau a few months after that.
>>
>>335902321
Anything abot the Nectons?
>>
how do i stop sucking as eldars lads
>>
>>335902406
play imperial navy. i did. it worked wonders.
>>
>>335902321
When are they going to add satisfying guns

Feels like your flying space tanks that shoot out of wet noodles
>>
>>335902373
>Battlefleet Gothic: Armada released one week ago, and its success was beyond our most optimistic expectations. We planned an original development budget based on expected revenues, but these revenues have been largely overtaken. Because of this, we’ve been working with our publisher Focus Home Interactive to plan several major additions to our game, to offer you the best possible experience as well as exceptional content. This new content will require a future development plan that will keep the Tindalos teams busy for all of 2016.

>Many of you voted to let us know which faction you would like to see in Battlefleet Gothic: Armada in the future. The Tau fleet received the largest number of votes. We’re therefore happy to announce that The Tau Fleet will be the second faction DLC offered to all Early Adopters (players who pre-ordered or purchased the game up to 2 months after release).

>Tyranids came second in the poll, and believe us, they won’t be left behind.

Sounds like Necrons just aren't popular enough. Personally I know nothing about warhammer spacey ships, what do necrons even fly? And wouldn't it be those disgusting Newcrons anyway that were good guys all along?
>>
>>335902540
>what do necrons even fly?
Shit that no one can beat
>>
>>335902616
Could they make it work like they did in Dawn of War? Necron units were powerful as fuck there, but they were slow and took a long time to "awaken".
>>
>>335902540
Necron ships look like ass and have been retconned hard from what they were in BFG anyway.
>>
>>335902616
Necrons were only that good if you didn't play with half the rules.

And even in regular they might be able to beat your fleet, but you could easily win the game becuase of the stupid victory points value their ships have.
>>
>>335902678
If they did anything it would be you had far less ships as Necrons than everyone else. Lore wise Necrons shit on everyone by miles, and have rarely lost a fight.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.