[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friend, Ryan Dunn, died in a car accident four years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Tony_Hawks_Underground_2_PS2.jpg (25 KB, 256x327) Image search: [Google]
Tony_Hawks_Underground_2_PS2.jpg
25 KB, 256x327
My best friend, Ryan Dunn, died in a car accident four years ago. He's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a skatepark.
You don't have be a musician to be an Earth Rocker. Andrew Shramberg is an Earth Rocker.

My other best friend, Brandon Novak, is on heroin again. He's back in rehab for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one.

Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. I don't go out anymore, 'cause I hate every motherfucker. I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, sippin' on drinks at the bar, chit-chatting with fucking nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit. I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank God Nicki wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked. She would have wound up with a black eye and probably went to jail. She has a big mouth.

I live for this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

Payback's a bitch motherfuc
>>
File: 1450653686183.png (858 KB, 800x1065) Image search: [Google]
1450653686183.png
858 KB, 800x1065
>>335900110
H*ck yeah bro. Right on
>>
>>335900110
eat a dick nigger
>>
>>335900110
>She would have wound up with a black guy
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>335900110
SO HERE I AM, HERE I AM, HERE I AAAM
I'M BACK AT THE CROSSROADS AGAIN
>>
>>335900110
Bam literally never says this in THUG2.
>>
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHH

WASTED AND WOUNDED
>>
>>335903427
he said it in thug tho
>>
I know this is probably been said a million times, but is anyone really surprised? When you act like a 12 year old for your whole life you end up with a shitty life.
>>
>>335902058
Hey batta batta hey batta batta hey batta hey batta batta hey batta batta...... SWING
>>
>>335904175
true
>>
>>335904175

Except it has nothing to do with that and more to do with that his uncle and best friend died.
>>
>>335905079
everybody has people close to them die, but adults get the fuck over it
>>
>>335905079
Wasn't he a pedo or a rapist
>>
>>335905213

>implying nobody ever gets depressed from the death of loved ones
>>
>>335905846

>everybody dies
>getting depressed over the inevitable
>>
>>335905846
yeah for a few days, you don't become a failure at life and an alcoholic forever
>>
>>335907448
>>335906052

Though guys. Lets wait some more years until you become even more emotional wastes than you already are.
>>
>Sick of the bullshit
>Sick of all this shit
>I live for this shit

Bam pls
>>
We can all agree that Skate > THPS now though right? I mean THPS is goofy arcadey nostalgic skateboarding and fun in it's own right but anyone to ever push on a skateboard prefers Skate.
>>
>>335907448

Some people do you massive fucking retard.
>>
File: tumblr_mcmr93vpgB1qbfoleo1_1280.jpg (423 KB, 812x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcmr93vpgB1qbfoleo1_1280.jpg
423 KB, 812x1080
Skate 4 when?
Skate 3 Xbox One when?
EA Skate Collection Re-Release when?
>>
>>335907448
losing your best friend is rough, and some people handle death a lot harder than others
>>
>people defending Bam over Ryan's death

They said neo /v/ was real, and I didn't want to believe..

Dunn was the coolest member of Jackass but anyone getting fucked up and flying around in expensive cars is asking for it, driver or not. Bam can wallow in that as long as he wants but it doesn't make up for this shitty rant and his "band". Having said that I heard he's trying to get back on his board which is the first decent thing he's done since Dunn died. Maybe he can lose some of that weight so he doesn't end up like his dad and pedo uncle and perhaps leave a better legacy than.. this.
>>
Is Bam still married to his wife?

I felt her titties up when she stage dove topless at a concert.
>>
>>335909548
skate murdered thps but then it became a meme game
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.