[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wildstar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: wildstar-reloaded-tr.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wildstar-reloaded-tr.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
How do we save this /v/?
>>
You don't.
>>
>>335899968
by letting it die
>>
>>335899968
Let it go and try better next time
>>
Make it a cartoon instead and just make a new mmo
>>
>>335899968
the only good thing was the animated ads, and they weren't representative of the game.
>>
>>335899968
let it go and fund Crowfall
>>
Carbine laid off all their developers because the game flopped so hard. even their CEO got fired, I think, or maybe he just resigned because he had literal cancer or something.

Even when they had developers Carbine was so utterly incompetent they couldn't fix a bug if their lives depended on it. When half your goddamn UI is crashing and leaking memory like a sieve and you expect the community's amateur modders to figure out how to fix the broken components because your own UI guy doesn't have a clue how that shit worked because it was made by a guy who worked there before him...

Wildstar is just a bunch of dead hopes and dreams. At least the Housing was okay.
>>
>>335899968
We dont. I will however applaud the devs for stopping their shilling on /v/ and moving to /vg/
>>
I'm enjoying my time with it for now, game has its own style and the questing is somewhat intresting and different. Too bad for the combat and the classes that are, for a lack of better word, strange.

Would have it failed anyway if it weren't for the disastrous launch?
>>
>saving MMOs
reboot it as a cartoon, forget about making a game
>>
>>335899968
RIP Mechari, best damn race in an MMO to date.
>>
Wildstar will be shutdown in a few months. It's literally bleeding money.

https://www.kdbdw.com/bbs/download/207104.pdf?attachmentId=207104
>>
File: WildstarPopulation.png (16 KB, 345x425) Image search: [Google]
WildstarPopulation.png
16 KB, 345x425
>>335902181
The population of Wildstar barely reaches above 10K. Yes you read that right, there's barely 10K players in Wildstar.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/4ggbce/wildstar_population_raw_data_all_factionsservers/
>>
>>335902181
>>335902260
I expected bad but not this bad. At this point, even if they'll be able to get it to steam in time, I don't think Wildstar will survive 2016.
>>
>>335902701
It's really funny watching Wildstar fanboys say that there's still a big population and that the developers still care about the game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.